Atriarch was a 3D MMORPG from World Fusion that set players on the world of Atriana, an organic and alien world. Players were able to select from five races and five classes, deal with the unique and dangerous storms of Atriana, battle such creatures as the Cryll, Giant Slug, and Mygrym, and practice learning the Atrian language.
- Player Housing | Build your own house, and even design your own architectural style.
- RPG + Strategy + Empire Building | All these rolled into a single MMORPG.
- Dynamic Quests | Quests from legendary to obscure, and from massive to unique, dealing with political, economic, environmental, and personal factors.
- No Killing Required | Players may advance their characters through the robust crafting system.
- Mounts | Ground and air varieties available.
In this week's Outside the Box, News Editor Garrett Fuller takes a look at a small MMORPG in development called Atriarch.
Posted Feb 13, 2007 by Jon Wood
Atriarch opens new cities and land development.
Posted Jan 02, 2007 by
Posted Apr 13, 2006 by Jon Wood
Posted Feb 08, 2006 by Dana Massey
Posted Jun 24, 2005 by Tom Fletcher
Posted May 12, 2005 by Dana Massey
Posted May 04, 2005 by Dana Massey
Posted Mar 23, 2005 by Reed Hubbard
Posted Nov 06, 2004 by Richard Cox
Posted Aug 06, 2004 by Reed Hubbard