Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,857,265 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,242,813
Repulse (REP)
Aeria Games | Official Site
MMOFPS | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Aeria Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Repulse Forum » General Discussion » So much potential!

7 posts found
  BethelsBoy

Novice Member

"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion."

OP  1/07/12 1:18:17 PM#1

Im loving all the customization!

The voices after you die have been giving me something to laugh at.

"I'm too handsome to die!" 

haha

oh yeah, and add me! BethelsBoy is the name

hybridchic

Novice Member

"I love to do things the censors won't pass"

1/08/12 6:44:43 PM#2

And months (if not weeks) down the road, gamers en amsse will complain of being banned for seemingly no reason. And then the AGE hate train will commence yet again. I can see it now.

Loktofeit

Elite Member

Currently playing EVE, SMITE, Project Gorgon, and Combat Arms

1/08/12 7:58:07 PM#3

It's basically a return of Genesis AD although this seems to play smoother. I also like the slight changes to the UI, as well. 

"And wikipedia is as accurate as Britannica. Wikipedia is very reliable. You would be hard pressed to find a more reliable source for these kinds of things." -fivoroth

Everket

Apprentice Member

1/09/12 10:28:14 PM#4

I'm having unbearable high ping on all server I have tried, not very good to not be able to see my ping before joining a server. After a few mins the comments after you die just became annoying - but that just me, can't blame anyone for liking it.

The movement and gun play is okay, im no big fps player so to me the game seems decent enough. The maps are, meh, boring for the lack of a better word, but seems balanced enough.

If anyone could recommend a great f2p mmofps please tell me.

BethelsBoy

Novice Member

"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion."

OP  1/09/12 10:31:14 PM#5

what has really annoyed me is all of the usual complaining about people "camping"

its kind of hard to snipe without camping

your not going to see someone rush into your base with a sniper, unless they are amazing at no-scoping

but i guess you will have that with every fps you play

im excited to see where this game goes

Loktofeit

Elite Member

Currently playing EVE, SMITE, Project Gorgon, and Combat Arms

1/10/12 6:13:33 AM#6
Originally posted by maverick1127

what has really annoyed me is all of the usual complaining about people "camping"

its kind of hard to snipe without camping

your not going to see someone rush into your base with a sniper, unless they are amazing at no-scoping

but i guess you will have that with every fps you play

im excited to see where this game goes

Those are the people that jsut don't get it, which is somewhat understandable because for many the concept of classes in an FPS is rather foreign.

"And wikipedia is as accurate as Britannica. Wikipedia is very reliable. You would be hard pressed to find a more reliable source for these kinds of things." -fivoroth

ZhugeXuanLX2

Novice Member

1/11/12 11:36:01 AM#7

Closed beta tester here.

I have tryed WolfTeam and don't care for it, but Repulse is completely different from WolfTeam. Better playing and almost no lag while playing it. I really like Repulse for a FPS type game, but don't care for the Sniper mode as I am not a good shot with the sniper rifle. Repulse is a ton of fun regardless of who you play against. My handle is Zhuge for Repulse so be careful I do camp from time to time. XD

DWO IGN: ZhugeXuan.LX2 I Serve Wei under the comand of Xiahou Dun Rank:Counselor General Guild: Chaotics Website: http://chaotics.spruz.com/ I am an Officer of Chaotics

Repulse Handle: Zhuge