Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Destiny | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,471 Users Online:0
Games:740  Posts:6,240,450
Piranha Games | Official Site
MMOTPS | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 2012)  | Pub:Piranha Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

MechWarrior Online Forum » General Discussion » Jenner Diaries (and other mechs down the road) in HD!

1 posts found
  sizzflair

Novice Member

OP  10/13/12 11:48:42 AM#1
Still haven't decided to pay for closed beta access?

Angry that Open Beta got pushed back?

Your computer can't run the game right now?

Always though Jenner (light, scout mechs in general) suck in this game?

You love being the light mech but you always end up dying or doesn't feel like you're making a difference?

Well, I started my gameplay diary and will be uploading as much gameplay as I can. I am not a pro gamer or had any experience doing commentaries, so I may be a bit rusty.., but I know I will improve as game goes on smile.gif

I hope you guys enjoy and I'm open for any suggestions.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MWOsizz

Quick Review:

So far I'm enjoying the game. I do not regret spending money on a F2P game at all and this is coming from someone who rarely buys games. There are still a lot of issues graphics wise and a lot of bugs that needs to be addressed, so I'm actually glad that they pushed the open beta back. If it was to launch, many new players would have been turned off by these issues and probably wouldn't return so....

If you like driving around big things and shoot people in the face, this is the game for you. If you value teamplay, communication, and skill over just your "headshot" skills in a typical FPS, then this is the game for you. It also provides you different types of mechs (lights, mediums, heavy, assaults) that you can choose depending on your gameplay style. You can also customize your mechs to your liking