Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,569 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,316,929
Piranha Games | Official Site
MMOTPS | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 2012)  | Pub:Piranha Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

MechWarrior Online Forum » General Discussion » Question for Founders

5 posts found
  VitaminK

Novice Member

OP  8/19/12 4:17:47 AM#1

Just a quick question for anyone who bought a Founder's Edition. If you get the pick 1 founders mech must you do it right away or can you play awhile then pick?

Also in your opinion worth the extra $?

Agnostic42

Apprentice Member

8/19/12 4:21:20 AM#2
Originally posted by VitaminK

Just a quick question for anyone who bought a Founder's Edition. If you get the pick 1 founders mech must you do it right away or can you play awhile then pick?

Also in your opinion worth the extra $?

I think you pick it when you purchase. But you can always just buy the 30$ package and upgrade later for your founders mech. 

neorandom

Novice Member

8/26/12 12:59:20 AM#3

picking is for chumps, go legendary or go home

Thorqemada

Hard Core Member

8/26/12 2:34:17 AM#4

Each founders Mech gets a 25% increase of your money rewards so in the long run and if you like one of the founder mechs its worth it.

My feeling is that the Jenner or Atlas be the better founder Mechs and the Hunchback and Catapult be the weaker ones.

"Torquemada... do not implore him for compassion. Torquemada... do not beg him for forgiveness. Torquemada... do not ask him for mercy. Let's face it, you can't Torquemada anything!"

MWO Music Video - What does the Mech say: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF6HYNqCDLI
MWO Community Warfare - BETA Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yipq9vOTt-k

USSC

Novice Member

8/29/12 10:08:11 AM#5
Originally posted by neorandom

picking is for chumps, go legendary or go home

My thoughts as well. I like to keep things nice and simple.