Trending Games | WildStar | World of Warships | World of Warcraft | The Witcher 3

Facebook Twitter YouTube Twitch.tv
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,985,926 Users Online:0
Games:830  Posts:6,435,929
Gazillion Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Setting:Super-Hero | Status:Final  (rel 06/04/13)  | Pub:Gazillion Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Marvel Heroes Forum » General Discussion » Can't get Animated Symbiote Spider-Man - I feel like I'm missing part of the game.

4 posts found
  Dauzqul

Spotlight Poster

OP  7/30/14 7:16:47 AM#1

This is probably going to sound like something really silly to complain about, but I can't help it.

Symbiote Spider-Man has been a favorite of mine since childhood.

I found out about this game fairly late (After they had offered and sold the first Ultimate Pack. From what I've gathered, they will not sell the Animated Spider-Man because previous buyers would become upset.

This is a pretty big let down, as I now feel like I'm missing part of the game that I cannot ever obtain. I had actually uninstalled because of it.

Does anyone else ever feel this way about these types of things?

FrodoFragins

Hard Core Member

8/03/14 5:45:44 PM#2
Originally posted by Dauzqul

This is probably going to sound like something really silly to complain about, but I can't help it.

I found out about this game fairly late (After they had offered and sold the first Ultimate Pack. From what I've gathered, they will not sell the Animated Spider-Man because previous buyers would become upset.

This is a pretty big let down, as I now feel like I'm missing part of the game that I cannot ever obtain. I had actually uninstalled because of it.

It's a common complaint.  You'll have to settle for Venom when he's released, as it's a lose/lose for them at this point when it comes to Ultimate Pack exclusives. 

I always feel a little bummed when I see Maestro Hulk running around.

Ginaz

Hard Core Member

8/03/14 5:49:55 PM#3
Originally posted by Dauzqul

No.  Your loss.  The game is awesome and loads of fun.

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.

Impacthound

Novice Member

8/08/14 8:11:57 AM#4
I'm pretty sure I've seen the symbiote spiderman costume come back whenever the chase costumes are available for those limited weekends.