Trending Games | Landmark | World of Warcraft | Hearthstone | Camelot Unchained

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,919,848 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,310,403
Gazillion Entertainment | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Super-Hero | Status:Final  (rel 06/04/13)  | Pub:Gazillion Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Marvel Heroes Forum » General Discussion » This game keeps getting better and better!

13 posts found
  Raserei

Advanced Member

OP  12/09/13 3:37:26 AM#1

Every patch this game changes and becomes more solid. The devs actually listen to player feedback and talk with the community. Tons of heroes with varying playstyles. 

IMO, one of the best ARPG's on the market now. And it's FREE! Everything can be obtained by playing the game.

DamonVile

Apprentice Member

12/09/13 3:49:45 AM#2

I like running around as a hero and the game play is fun but I just can't get into the loot farming part of it like I did in D1and 2 or poe. Not really sure why, I just never seemed to care as much about gear and it made doing the content a second time not as fun.

The game is getting better with age though.

nariusseldon

Elite Member

12/26/13 8:35:37 PM#3
It is a pretty good ARPG .. and you can play different heroes. The game has improved a lot since launch.
  keikomushi

Novice Member

1/01/14 5:31:16 PM#4
My only issue so far has been the lack of STASH slots available. As a result, hubby and I spent real money on G store currency. And I have to say that purchasing a few general and crafting slots was well worth the purchase in support of what is a pretty neat game.

Forget sharks with freaking laser beams - try a disgruntled seagull with a death ray.

nariusseldon

Elite Member

1/15/14 2:34:13 PM#5

I like the game quite a bit. I am waiting for the cap american revamp, and then i will go back and play more.

ChaoticWake

Advanced Member

2/23/14 9:44:40 PM#6

This game has gotten sooo much better, they definitely should go back and do a review on it. I started on beta and stopped playing due to some widespread latency FPS and Latency issues but all that seems to be gone now. I returned recently and the game has improved tons.. lots of new content, new items, new features and each week brings something new. You don't need to spend a dollar on the game to enjoy it and you can obtain most buy just playing it. Of course they have a cash shop if you want to buy specific costumes and other things but you can get them as drops as well. The 1 thing I would say that is a pain is stash tabs. You only get one and the only way to get more is with real money(5 bucks for each) But honestly if you love the game throwing 5-20 bucks for stash tabs is worth it. I spent 20 cause I love game since I've been back and to me 4 more stash tabs was well worth it.

This is Diablo 2.5 pretty much but with Mavel Super Heroes! If you were a fan of D2 seriously the game is worth checking out. The in game community and forums community over there is awesome and the devs work with the players and listen to them as well. I definitely think the rating MMORPG.com has given to MH is way too low, definitely needs to be reviewed again!

ChaoticWake

Advanced Member

2/23/14 9:45:25 PM#7

Originally posted by keikomushi
My only issue so far has been the lack of STASH slots available. As a result, hubby and I spent real money on G store currency. And I have to say that purchasing a few general and crafting slots was well worth the purchase in support of what is a pretty neat game.

Agree totally. Buying a few stash tabs is well worth it =)

nariusseldon

Elite Member

2/24/14 4:30:33 PM#8
Originally posted by Chaoticwake

This is Diablo 2.5 pretty much but with Mavel Super Heroes! If you were a fan of D2 seriously the game is worth checking out. The in game community and forums community over there is awesome and the devs work with the players and listen to them as well. I definitely think the rating MMORPG.com has given to MH is way too low, definitely needs to be reviewed again!

One of the most impressive thing is that the devs are revamping all the heroes in terms of mechanics to make them better. For example, i am really impressed with the work going into the new Cap American Avenger ultimate.

Smirch

Novice Member

3/20/14 7:18:28 PM#9
I love my Nightcrawler but something about this game just destroys my system. I can play any other game without issue but this game must have sloppy programming or something because it crashes more than Lindsay Lohan in a bumper car.
  Octagon7711

Elite Member

Devs please nerf paper it's overpowered I'm rock which is fine scissors are fine.

3/20/14 11:21:25 PM#10
Having a great time playing Loki.  

Xaaz23

Novice Member

3/27/14 10:43:42 AM#11
It's a money grab. If you like that sort of thing, feel free. It's probably the easiest of all these games out there. If it didn;t have superheroes, it would be dead in the water.
  Spawnblade

Advanced Member

3/27/14 11:05:43 AM#12
I could never get over the mobs of people that looked the same/used the same abilities.  And everything that wasn't instanced was so incredibly easy since people would just swarm it.
  Braindome

Hard Core Member

3/30/14 8:17:15 PM#13

Gotta agree. The animations and combat has gotten smoother, the framerate is faster, the drops are better and the skills gel so well overall. Getting in a big group and going at it is unlike any other ARPG out there right now, it is fast fluid and manageable with TONS of stuff on the screen and just looks fantastic and smooth, which is what it should have been all along.

At this point I would almost compare it to Diablo 2 in how fluid it is honestly.

Like x 56