Trending Games | The Crew | Landmark | Elder Scrolls Online | Neverwinter

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,848,538 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,222,903
Gazillion Entertainment | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Super-Hero | Status:Final  (rel 06/04/13)  | Pub:Gazillion Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Marvel Heroes Forum » General Discussion » Marvel Heroes Boss Showcase {Doc Ock}{Venom} Vids

15 posts found
  Silentstorm

Hard Core Member

OP  5/10/13 4:10:11 AM#1

Rhino&Taskmaster

Now this time around we have Rhino followed by Taskmaster. Rhino is a open world boss like venom was. He can be solo'd, but I don't recommend that extreme waste of time. He has a charge move which will one shot on contact most cases. And a simple punch move thats about it. He does have a ton of health and defense. But you and several heroes should be able to take him down,

Now Taskmaster on the other hand is a whole different beast. He has 3 main attacks; Shield Throw, Sliding Dash, and Normal swipe. He leaves you absolutely almost no time to breathe. But any CC move seems to have a minor effect on him. My suggestion to all is stick and move mainly one two hits get out of dodge.

=========================================================================

Venom 

For our second installment we take a look at venom. Spidermans most dangerous enemy slash sometimes ally. He is a open world raid boss and should be handled as such. Meaning bring friends or it will be a quick death. As a special treat you get a look at the task masters promo vid

=========================================================================

Doctor Octopus

This will be an ongoing series. As I come up on bosses I'll record each and everyone. Doc Oct wasn't at all hard very easy to figure out. You just need movement skills. If your a tank outdps him. Other that that nothing to see here but a dead Oct.

Madamefate

Novice Member

5/10/13 12:23:26 PM#2
It kinda looks like caster tanking lol...You hardly cared about moving too easy if you ask me.
  zellmer

Advanced Member

5/10/13 11:51:41 PM#3

Nothing is to hard until Kingpin.  That fight can be hell for a lot of reasons.

Freaking Deadeye...

But loved that you had the same reaction to Spiderman's voice..  Between him and Dr. Doom it does leave you shaking your head.

Silentstorm

Hard Core Member

OP  5/11/13 10:57:10 AM#4
Originally posted by zellmer

Freaking Deadeye...

But loved that you had the same reaction to Spiderman's voice..  Between him and Dr. Doom it does leave you shaking your head.

No way Stan Lee signed off on that fail spidey. The only people who ever ninja spiderman is Carnage and Venom.

MMOPapa

Novice Member

There's a reason you can't spell Deadline without the word 'dead'.

5/11/13 11:24:13 AM#5

Freaking Deadeye...

Kill Order:

1. Adds; more chances of Health/Spirit Orbs dropping during the fight.
  2. Electra; once Electra spawns you have to STOP DPS on Kingpin, otherwise you get all three villains at once.
  3. Kingpin; once Deadeye spawns Kingpin is no longer needed alive, finish him off.
  4. Deadeye; last person in the room, who else did you think would be #4?!
It's all about positioning too.... I always fight on the right side of the room near all of the pillars. If Deadeye starts to use his special one-hit kill (which is the only threat in this fight) you just have to play a little 'Ring Around The Rosie' with the pillar.

zellmer

Advanced Member

5/11/13 4:23:28 PM#6

Oh, I beat him long ago,  with multiple characters between closed beta wipes.

But honestly, he's the first boss that includes any sense of danger outside of maybe your first encounter with Deadeye and his "Wait, that instantly kills you...!?"

Silentstorm

Hard Core Member

OP  5/11/13 4:48:32 PM#7
Next up Venom rather then make multiple post. I'll just keep putting each one here. Keeps things nice and neat.
  Pyuk

Advanced Member

5/11/13 4:52:15 PM#8
Hey Marvel Heroes; 2004 called and wants its game back. Seriously, this game takes everything that is boring with the Diablo style games and throws a Marvel skin over it. Even the world is less interactive than Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. I would have been happy with a DCUO game style with a Marvel skin over that. This game won't last more than 12 month after launch.

I make spreadsheets at work - I don't want to make them for the games I play.

Silentstorm

Hard Core Member

OP  5/11/13 4:58:40 PM#9
Newsflash they said that about every daiblo like game lol. Guess what they ALL still around years later. Torchlight etc.....don't fight it just let it ride lol.
  Pyuk

Advanced Member

5/11/13 7:38:35 PM#10
Originally posted by Silentstorm
Newsflash they said that about every daiblo like game lol. Guess what they ALL still around years later. Torchlight etc.....don't fight it just let it ride lol.

Eh, no. The Torchlight series is not taking everything that was bad in a Diablo clone and slapped with a new dressing. It took all the good parts and added improvements, THAT's why they're still around. nlol.

I make spreadsheets at work - I don't want to make them for the games I play.

MMOPapa

Novice Member

5/11/13 10:15:52 PM#11

Oh, I beat him long ago,  with multiple characters between closed beta wipes.

But honestly, he's the first boss that includes any sense of danger outside of maybe your first encounter with Deadeye and his "Wait, that instantly kills you...!?"

Yeah I played Ms. Marvel so I pretty much took everything head on with no sense of caution whatsoever since I had a beefy tank build and my self-heal. If worse came to worse? I would pop a med-kit and double the healing rate.

I died twice. Once to Deadeye, once to Phase 3 Dr. Doom while standing in the disc and taking his barrage head-on. Learned my lessons.

MMOPapa

Novice Member

5/11/13 10:17:49 PM#12
Originally posted by Pyuk
 This game won't last more than 12 month after launch.

Doubtful. Do you realize how horrible FFXIV 1.0 or Diablo III was on release? And still people stayed (and even paid subscription fees for a while).

Silentstorm

Hard Core Member

OP  5/12/13 2:03:29 PM#13
Originally posted by Silentstorm

Eh, no. The Torchlight series is not taking everything that was bad in a Diablo clone and slapped with a new dressing. It took all the good parts and added improvements, THAT's why they're still around. nlol.

No one said it was dressing it. The point is it's clearly born from Diablo which makes it still a clone. Doesn't matter you or my opinion on that it just is in this industry. Which still makes your original statement wrong about clones dying. Like I said don't fight it they will be here no matter who hates on them.

zellmer

Advanced Member

5/14/13 3:31:18 AM#14
Hey Marvel Heroes; 2004 called and wants its game back. Seriously, this game takes everything that is boring with the Diablo style games and throws a Marvel skin over it.

Google David Brevik, see what he's done, and see which "mystery game" he's working on at the moment..

Silentstorm

Hard Core Member

OP  5/14/13 11:08:25 AM#15

Zellmer you just owned him.......lol

And Rhino and Taskmaster are up