Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Landmark | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,851,194 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,224,827
Gazillion Entertainment | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Super-Hero | Status:Final  (rel 06/04/13)  | Pub:Gazillion Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Marvel Heroes Forum » General Discussion » Marvel Hereos "Busting Out Of Nda" Video Review

3 posts found
  Silentstorm

Hard Core Member

OP  5/01/13 7:45:01 PM#1

Busting Out Review

I had this footage a long time ago, but as you all know NDA kept me locked away. Now that its gone and my pc isn't acting like it caught a heart attack. I can let this videos go onto the net. As well as everything else I've been saving up for you guys. To sum this up without a long drawn out post. It's Marvel comics book heroes in a point and click environment. If your a LoL player you will feel at home. Same goes for Diablo, POE, and Torchlight enjoy.

zellmer

Advanced Member

5/03/13 6:18:55 PM#2

Oh, it is now? 

Can we finally point out just how STUPID a few characters like spiderman sound in cutscenes, heh?

But was interesting to see someone elses reaction to the game.  Keep it up.

nariusseldon

Elite Member

5/05/13 7:12:24 PM#3
Originally posted by zellmer

Oh, it is now? 

Can we finally point out just how STUPID a few characters like spiderman sound in cutscenes, heh?

But was interesting to see someone elses reaction to the game.  Keep it up.

My reaction is this.

Core concept is great. Essentially you want a MUA with continuous content update, and persistency of characters (for example, it would be great if i can take my team from MUA1 to MUA2).

But the execution can be better.

1) It is better as a online ARPG, then a MMO. I don't want to see 20 spidermans running around. There is no reason to see them, or to play with them. Just make a lobby for matching games, and restrict one copy of each hero in each game.

2) This game needs more polish. Even MUA1 looks better (i just ran it for comparison) interms of graphics, and animation.