Trending Games | Trove | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | Marvel Heroes

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,871,774 Users Online:0
Games:744  Posts:6,254,721
Gazillion Entertainment | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Super-Hero | Status:Final  (rel 06/04/13)  | Pub:Gazillion Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Marvel Heroes Forum » General Discussion » DC Universe MOBA just announced

14 posts found
  Arcona

Apprentice Member

OP  3/25/13 9:52:44 AM#1
  Arcona

Apprentice Member

OP  3/25/13 9:56:47 AM#2
  nariusseldon

Elite Member

3/25/13 2:40:37 PM#3
Looks interesting. definitely will check it out.
  jtcgs

Advanced Member

3/25/13 2:43:35 PM#4

So much for Turbines upcoming game announcement being a new Asherons Call.

Figures, South Korea is our only hope to ever having a real RP sandbox MMORPG again.

“I hope we shall crush...in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." ~Thomes Jefferson

Mehrk

Novice Member

4/07/13 2:56:35 PM#5
Originally posted by jtcgs

So much for Turbines upcoming game announcement being a new Asherons Call.

Figures, South Korea is our only hope to ever having a real RP sandbox MMORPG again.

I suggest you check out Trials of Asciension or Embers of Caerus if you are wanting RP sandbox genre. Both pretty high up on mmorpg's hypotron, but a ways off from launch.

Laughing-man

Advanced Member

I thought what I'd do is I'd pretend I was one of those Deaf-mutes.

4/07/13 3:05:55 PM#6

Another MOBA?

Eh, don't think it'll do too well, there is an over saturation already, that combined with the only thing new they're doing is having DC characters for the heroes... Don't see a bright future.

GrayGhost79

Novice Member

4/07/13 3:16:53 PM#7
Sweet, with how dissapointing MH has turned out to be this gives me a little hope. Using the alternate earths is nice as well. It leaves room for a great deal of variety. I'll keep an eye on it, thanks OP!
  Squeak69

Advanced Member

cheese cheese wheres da bloody cheese

4/07/13 3:18:03 PM#8

awsome. . . . . . .so when can i get another superhero MMO that dousnt look like C$%#

edit : let me refrase that, one that isnt a MOBA

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used to
Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.

nariusseldon

Elite Member

4/08/13 10:44:44 AM#9
Originally posted by Laughing-man

Another MOBA?

Eh, don't think it'll do too well, there is an over saturation already, that combined with the only thing new they're doing is having DC characters for the heroes... Don't see a bright future.

There are only 3 or 4 ... where is the over saturation.

And isn't this the only super hero one?

madazz

Apprentice Member

4/11/13 4:40:33 PM#10

There are a lot more you haven't heard about then! There are quite a few out already, only 4 of them get any real publicity. Heck,  gameloft even has a Moba for your phone now too based off of order and chaos! lol 

The game may turn out to be fun, but I'd have to agree that it won't be a success.

Yamota

Hard Core Member

"I fight so you don't have to."

4/11/13 4:43:40 PM#11

Another MOBA?

Yeah, MOBA's are becoming the new WoW with clones coming out of every corner. Some variety in gaming would be nice. These days games are either shooters, MOBA's or ThemePark/Action MMOs.

WastingSanity

Novice Member

4/14/13 8:23:03 PM#12
Originally posted by Yamota

Another MOBA?

Yeah, MOBA's are becoming the new WoW with clones coming out of every corner. Some variety in gaming would be nice. These days games are either shooters, MOBA's or ThemePark/Action MMOs.

WoW was a clone to begin with. But nothing new there since they cloned everything from cartoons to movies for content in the game. (Edit) The flaw to WoW was it was overly quest heavy. Which is a hand holding technique to drive you to play.

This game might be fun, it depends on how they really use the mechanics and I hope it isn't just them taking ideas from other MOBA's. I already see Dominion from LoL in the map.

aRtFuLThinG

Elite Member

4/14/13 8:32:34 PM#13

DC Universe (and in fact, any superhero games) should probably have been a MOBA all along... they should never have been mmos.

Who cares what superheroes eat, drink or train? Most ppl watch superhero movies because thye want to see heroic things, like fighting epic enemies... not standing around in a town trading goods lol.

erictlewis

Novice Member

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results.

4/14/13 8:42:35 PM#14

Lol this is typical 5 years behind all the other games,  lol trying to ride the super hero theme.