Trending Games | ArcheAge | Rift | World of Warcraft | Swordsman

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,775,055 Users Online:0
Games:722  Posts:6,189,669
Gazillion Entertainment | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Super-Hero | Status:Final  (rel 06/04/13)  | Pub:Gazillion Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Marvel Heroes Forum » General Discussion » Another failure of a MMO brought to us by Marvel.

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 Search
64 posts found
  nariusseldon

Elite Member

2/01/13 3:38:21 PM#61
Originally posted by Eleonel

Yeah they said something about random levels, I wish I knew more about Diablo gameplay as it would give me a great idea on what to expect but I don't.

From all the video's i saw the levels aren't exactly small and there are little instances you can access while in those levels.

They said someting about the same level changing around each time you enter it? In order to keep players from knowing where everything is in each level after they've played it through a few times.  

I'd have to look up the video where they mention this.

Try Diablo 3. Some don't like it .. but i think it has great combat, and very diverse build variety. The game is very polished.

Have you played other isometric ARPG before? They are more or less the same ... quests are excuses to kill lots of stuff. The game is in progression, build, combat style, and getting items.

I am playing D3 and PoE now. Both are good in different ways. Torchlight 1 & 2 are also good entries although i like both D3 and PoE more than TL2.

GoldenArrow

Apprentice Member

2/01/13 5:33:42 PM#62

TL2 would be great if it had  closed online play.

At the moment is only decent :/

Eleonel

Novice Member

2/01/13 9:32:58 PM#63

No sadly I haven't played any aarpg unless MUA and X-Men Legends are quialified as one. I've played wow soo long and had no time to look into any other games. I hear Diablo is fun and my friend enjoys the 3rd one a lot. I have no doubt I would enjoy that type of gameplay.

I just don't know how I feel about the clicking to move and attack in Marvel Heroes. Might take away from being able to move and attack at the same time cuz from what I see you can't do both? It's either move then attack or attack and then move. Not a big deal but just curious as to how it'll play out

I hope I get used to the clicking. I'll probably play it with my razor naga with 17 extra buttons on it, might not even need to use my key board if I find it more comfortable that way. 

nariusseldon

Elite Member

2/04/13 3:03:36 PM#64
Originally posted by Eleonel

No sadly I haven't played any aarpg unless MUA and X-Men Legends are quialified as one. I've played wow soo long and had no time to look into any other games. I hear Diablo is fun and my friend enjoys the 3rd one a lot. I have no doubt I would enjoy that type of gameplay.

I just don't know how I feel about the clicking to move and attack in Marvel Heroes. Might take away from being able to move and attack at the same time cuz from what I see you can't do both? It's either move then attack or attack and then move. Not a big deal but just curious as to how it'll play out

I hope I get used to the clicking. I'll probably play it with my razor naga with 17 extra buttons on it, might not even need to use my key board if I find it more comfortable that way. 

Move & attack at the same time is quite common in Diablo. Examples. In D3, the Barbarian has a whirlwind attack and you spin around and move over mobs to hurt them. The Wizard can kite by move, shoot, move, shoot. Now there are channeling attacks the requires you to stand around .. but not all attacks are like that.

I am sure MH will have both types of attacks.

BTW, i also played MUA & X-men Legends ... they do qualify and they are great games.

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 Search