Trending Games | Pirate101 | ArcheAge | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,859,594 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,244,736
Gazillion Entertainment | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Super-Hero | Status:Final  (rel 06/04/13)  | Pub:Gazillion Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

5 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 » Search
88 posts found
  rojoArcueid

Elite Member

"It is double pleasure to deceive the deceiver". - Niccolo Machiavelli

1/25/13 3:27:23 PM#61
Originally posted by skamper

Did anyone seriously pay this? And if you did, did you even play the game first?

i would give them $60 bucks if the game gave you at least as much freedom as DCUO does. Sadly isometric Diablo-like games have limited gameplay. I would buy their $20 pack though to support the game because I love marvel. They are my favorite heroes of all time but with the price of Torchlight 2 i cannot see how i could buy a $200 pack for this game no matter whats in that pack. If i even spend $200 or more in the long run it would be for things that i choose to buy from their cash shop, not some weird cash grab pack

My endgame begins with character creation and ends with a new mmorpg

birdycephon

Novice Member

Not Safe For Woona (NSFW)

1/25/13 4:11:42 PM#62
Originally posted by Souldrainer
Originally posted by birdycephon
Guys! Free market is not a market where everything is free!

Can you please give me everything you own that costs $200 or less?  Why not, isn't $200 the exact same thing as FREE?!  You just implied it was.

/woosh

Souldrainer

Spotlight Poster

1/26/13 4:22:46 PM#63

Can you please give me everything you own that costs $200 or less?  Why not, isn't $200 the exact same thing as FREE?!  You just implied it was.

/woosh

/slap

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.

Coman

Hard Core Member

1/26/13 4:28:36 PM#64
Originally posted by GrayGhost79
Originally posted by Thane

call the cops, someone is working and not spending his money and drugs and booze!

this can't be legal!

Nah, thats not whats being said. I mean sure we could all spend $200 on this $60 game, but for that same $200 I could buy Diablo 3, Torchlight 2 and a few other ARPG's (Since thats all this is) not only for me but for my wife as well. So... 

And now because someone brought the 200 dollar package you can not do that anymore?

birdycephon

Novice Member

1/26/13 4:52:11 PM#65

/woosh

/slap

Thank you for proving my point.

Arcona

Apprentice Member

1/27/13 11:00:08 AM#66

People happy pay 180$ for WoW per year, and it has a cashshop too :)

180$ + cashshop >>>>>> 200$ incl permant exp and item boost, 7 day early start, no monthly fee, 3 exclusive costumes, 50$ game cash for later purchases

nariusseldon

Elite Member

1/27/13 2:21:17 PM#67
Originally posted by Tayah
I'm no familiar with marvel heroes, it's not my type of game, but I have a question. Are people beta testing it first before paying for it? Or just paying $200 hoping it will be good? Just curious.

I am not paying a dime until it is released. But apparently there are those who will give money before playing.

Souldrainer

Spotlight Poster

1/27/13 3:28:47 PM#68

/woosh

/slap

If your point was "garbage in, garbage out", then I agree.  You posted a comment that had no substance, and I responded in kind.

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.

birdycephon

Novice Member

1/27/13 5:28:17 PM#69

/woosh

/slap

If your point was "garbage in, garbage out", then I agree.  You posted a comment that had no substance, and I responded in kind.

Oh, it had substance, you just failed to grasp it.

BizkitNL

Old School

"Free to play, pay to win""

1/27/13 5:37:15 PM#70

Key here is paying that kind of money for something that simply isn't worth that money.

THAT makes people spending it suckers. Not the fact that they are willing to spend it in the first place.

Yeah, it's that simple.

Feel like trying Planetside 2? Get a headstart with the starter kit!

nariusseldon

Elite Member

1/28/13 1:19:13 PM#71
Originally posted by BizkitNL

Key here is paying that kind of money for something that simply isn't worth that money.

THAT makes people spending it suckers. Not the fact that they are willing to spend it in the first place.

Yeah, it's that simple.

1) How do you know it is not worth it for them?

2) Isn't it a good thing? They are subsidizing your F2P play.

BizkitNL

Old School

"Free to play, pay to win""

1/28/13 2:15:23 PM#72
Originally posted by nariusseldon

Yeah, it's that simple.

It's all a matter of perception and opinion. What one might deem "not worth it", someone else might feel completely different about it.

And how someone else is paying for the game and thus allowing me to stay free at it has nothing to do with the matter. In fact, it's a downright stupid argument, suggesting it would be okay for a developer to scam people.

That's all I'm saying.

Feel like trying Planetside 2? Get a headstart with the starter kit!

Arcona

Apprentice Member

1/28/13 2:20:11 PM#73

Neverwinter has just announced a $200 Founder's pack too.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/375655/Beta-weekends-and-200-founders-pack.html

I like that rich people will pay for our games :)

Souldrainer

Spotlight Poster

1/28/13 3:13:27 PM#74

/woosh

/slap

I think it's safe to call "your comment belongs in the toilet" a comment of no substance at all.  You want to say something REAL, say it.  Failed to grasp?  That was good for a laugh.  It's not like your comment was rocket science; quite the opposite, in fact.

Arcona

Apprentice Member

1/28/13 4:41:11 PM#75

Free market is a market with no regulations from the government, that's what birdycephon said. The market and the buyers decide the prices.

birdycephon

Novice Member

1/28/13 4:49:55 PM#76

/woosh

/slap

I think it's safe to call "your comment belongs in the toilet" a comment of no substance at all.  You want to say something REAL, say it.  Failed to grasp?  That was good for a laugh.  It's not like your comment was rocket science; quite the opposite, in fact.

1. You apparantly failed understand my initial comment

2. You failed understand the meaning of "woosh"

3. You responded with a simulated act violence

4. You went on to reinforced your own lack of understanding with a poor attempt at wit

Now please, stop talking, this is a thread for intelectual conversation.

nariusseldon

Elite Member

1/29/13 2:52:34 PM#77
Originally posted by nariusseldon

Yeah, it's that simple.

It's all a matter of perception and opinion. What one might deem "not worth it", someone else might feel completely different about it.

And how someone else is paying for the game and thus allowing me to stay free at it has nothing to do with the matter. In fact, it's a downright stupid argument, suggesting it would be okay for a developer to scam people.

That's all I'm saying.

The only opinion that matters is the one of the person paying the money. And if he pays, obviously he thinks it is worth it, otherwise, why would he?

How is that a scam? It is quite clear. Some people pay. Some don't. Those who do subsidize those who does not. Where is the scam?

Dantae87

Novice Member

1/30/13 4:35:39 AM#78
Its just like the real world...if ppl are dumb enough to pay 200 bucks for one pare of jeans cuz of a name on them then so be it...just means they have money to burn. As for me i stick to buying the cheap 2-10$ pair of jeans and get the same outcome...a covers pair of rear end cheeks....

Arcona

Apprentice Member

1/30/13 7:13:30 AM#79
seems Marvel Heroes $200 pack is a lot more value than the Neverwinter $200 pack though :)
  Nadia

Elite Member

1/30/13 8:53:08 AM#80
Originally posted by Arcona
seems Marvel Heroes $200 pack is a lot more value than the Neverwinter $200 pack though :)

i looked at both and agree

5 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 » Search