Trending Games | ArcheAge | Destiny | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,369 Users Online:0
Games:740  Posts:6,239,579
Runewaker Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/30/13)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Dragon's Prophet Forum » General Discussion » I saw enough to give the game a try

3 posts found
  Shadanwolf

Apprentice Member

OP  9/06/13 8:04:43 PM#1

Downloading now.Thought I'd get a look before the launch on the 18th. No character wipe :-).

Crafting .....those interested in crafting should give this game a hard look. Youtube has a good video or two on crafting.

Wraithone

Advanced Member

If you can't kill it, don't make it mad.

9/13/13 7:54:43 AM#2
Originally posted by Shadanwolf

Downloading now.Thought I'd get a look before the launch on the 18th. No character wipe :-).

Crafting .....those interested in crafting should give this game a hard look. Youtube has a good video or two on crafting.

Good luck with that... I've been in the game up to level 25, and just patched my client... Attempting to enter the game results in the client crashing back to the launcher. It claims all of the files are fine.  But from what I've been hearing (check the forums) they have managed to totally break dragon aggro.  In other words, the mobs go right for the player, no matter if they attack or not.  Dragons can no longer hold aggro.  This wasn't caught by QA, with launch in under a week??

Shadanwolf

Apprentice Member

OP  9/13/13 5:05:06 PM#3

I've stopped playing until after the 9/18 patch.

I'd gotten a bit upset by the limited...unless you pay...pack space.I understand there will be more space after the patch and i really want to check out the  faction fighting.