Trending Games | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Star Wars: The Old Republic | EverQuest | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,901,085 Users Online:0
Games:753  Posts:6,271,433
Runewaker Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/30/13)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Dragon's Prophet Forum » General Discussion » Sleeper Hit of 2013? The next Everquest?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
22 posts found
  User Deleted
7/02/13 5:30:59 AM#21
Originally posted by sanshi44
Majority of SoE time and money is going into Everquest Next so Dragon prophet realy is a side job compared to EQNext so no i would say it wont be a big hit like EQ was but EQNext definetly has the protential will find out when they release info in august.

Why is the concept of a publisher so hard for people to understand?

SoE is not the developer, it is the publisher. It runs the servers and pricing model, but it does not develop or make the game in any way shape or form.

The developer is Runewalker Entertainment, the people who made Runes of Magic.

See? Not that hard now is it. The only relationship between Dragon's Prophet and Everquest is that they will share the same pricing model / currency (Station Cash).

Hariken

Elite Member

9/26/13 8:37:10 AM#22
I just started playing this game last night. And yeah i think it could be a sleeper hit. But forget about saying that here. It seems like most of the people here just like to hate on any game without  open world pvp. This game is pretty much like any mmo out there. Their all Everquest anyways. Questing with a stable of dragon pets that fight with you is going to be fun.
2 Pages « 1 2 Search