Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,638 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,317,211
Runewaker Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/30/13)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

1 posts found
  thundergodt

Apprentice Member

OP  6/10/13 3:59:43 AM#1

The game starts off real good 3 starting zones but only one 30-40,40-50 zone. as i lvled i noticed the quest gap even in the first zone from around lvl 23. You get stuck and have to do other quest in another zone or you will never catch up. I ended up doing this in all the starter zones and once i hit the end of the lvl 30 zone, same thing happen i was back in quest but this time i had no other zones to go to. I was 37 and the only place to go was the lvl 40 zone. that means i was stuck with doing daily quest and event quest every day to catch up. an even in the 40 zone you never can catch up the quest go from 40-41 in just 2 hubs, wtf is that.

So here is how you have to lvl up on this game they want you to do events in every zone, EVERY DAY you log in from lvl one just to keep up with the zone lvl of the quest. to me that is worst than daily quest, that on this game don't give much exp. it might not be much a problem but lvl 30-50 only has 2 zones how boring is that.

Anyway i tried to make this game work. I did not mind the crappy bag space, dragon slots or the cost of things like mastery/stat respects. What got to me is the Grind that has to be done Daily over these zones just to lvl.

Oh i played this game as a sorc, i found it realy easy to kill and quest without pets, spells start out fun but most, if not all mastery skills fail to beat the basic magic so combat got boring.