Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Marvel Heroes | World of Warcraft | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,026 Users Online:0
Games:712  Posts:6,173,460
Runewaker Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/30/13)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

6 posts found
  MightyUnclean

Advanced Member

OP  5/03/13 12:28:29 AM#1

I watched a little of the preview video and it sounded like most attacking is done with the left and right mouse buttons.  There were also buttons on the hotbar, though.  Are other buttons used much in combat, or is it mostly L and R click?

Thanks!

ego13

Apprentice Member

Hell is other people. - Sartre

5/03/13 12:43:17 AM#2

yes you pretty much just attack with left/right mouse buttons.  You use some abilities but the combat is stale and you slowly walk around or away from the mobs to avoid getting hit.  (from the videos I've seen)

Just because every car has similar features doesn't mean that Ferraris are copies of Model Ts. Progress requires failure and refining.

Purutzil

Elite Member

The Critical Hit Pretzel!

5/03/13 12:47:11 AM#3

*cough* NDA *cough*

But yes, its an action combat styled game of sorts as the previews and articles talk about. Its a traditional MMo skill bar so it would be easy to assume that it would likely use those buttons for other abilities, much like other games tend to do like Tera or Neverwinter.

ego13

Apprentice Member

Hell is other people. - Sartre

5/03/13 12:50:28 AM#4
Originally posted by Purutzil

*cough* NDA *cough*

But yes, its an action combat styled game of sorts as the previews and articles talk about. Its a traditional MMo skill bar so it would be easy to assume that it would likely use those buttons for other abilities, much like other games tend to do like Tera or Neverwinter.

Meh...even if I were in beta...what would they do, ban me?

I have zero desire to play the game after seeing my roommate play it, I would actually have to be paid to play it.

Just because every car has similar features doesn't mean that Ferraris are copies of Model Ts. Progress requires failure and refining.

silvermember

Advanced Member

5/03/13 11:47:53 AM#5
Originally posted by Cirin
Originally posted by Purutzil

*cough* NDA *cough*

Meh...even if I were in beta...what would they do, ban me?

I have zero desire to play the game after seeing my roommate play it, I would actually have to be paid to play it.

Character customization is nice.

The way targeting system is nice, like teras.

bad.

Looks cheap.

Can't dodge w/o skill. You can slowing walk out of the way though.

combat too slow.

Graphics looks like shit.  Which defeats the purpose of the nice character models.

At least that is what it seems based on watching random person at an internet cafer, i was too drunk to remember and I definately wouldn't recognize that person's face.

NL-Rikkert

Apprentice Member

Currently playing:Mount & Blade,Smite,Chivalry MW,LoL

5/07/13 3:15:23 PM#6

LMB/RMB are your two basic attacks by default, as you progress you will unlock more skills.

The 'hotbar' skills are placed tightly around you default movement keys, making it easy to move about and still attack, thus keeping the action part  of Action MMO intact.

STOOPID
When someone does something so utterly moronic that it kills your brain cells at the very thought of it.