Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | World of Warcraft | Black Gold

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,774,536 Users Online:0
Games:721  Posts:6,188,776
Runewaker Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/30/13)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Dragon's Prophet Forum » General Discussion » Where to download?

3 posts found
  IamLightning

Novice Member

OP  5/02/13 11:55:03 AM#1
I received a key last night and activated it. Now I have no clue where to actually download the client. I looked on the Site and the SoE site I cant find it. Anyone with some information?
  Sven1979N

Novice Member

5/02/13 3:31:35 PM#2
Originally posted by IamLightning
I received a key last night and activated it. Now I have no clue where to actually download the client. I looked on the Site and the SoE site I cant find it. Anyone with some information?

i got an mail from sony and there was a clickable link... i loged in... didnt work.. closed the sony window... clicked again on the link.. and a page showed and said: download... 

dont know if i was to stupid... but now its downloading 8042 mb... ;o)

Aerowyn

Novice Member

5/02/13 3:33:27 PM#3

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg