Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | EverQuest | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,902,213 Users Online:0
Games:753  Posts:6,275,642
Runewaker Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/30/13)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Dragon's Prophet Forum » General Discussion » How long do these closed beta keys last?

3 posts found
  Kohle

Apprentice Member

OP  5/01/13 11:11:44 PM#1
I'm downloading the game now and got access earlier with the giveaway. Is this access for a limited amount of time?
  Torvaldr

Elite Member

5/02/13 1:25:42 AM#2
It would be good to check out their beta forums.  This is a more traditional closed beta complete with NDA.  With that said I believe it's mostly 24/7 from what you can gather on their Facebook page and public portion of their website.  And that's all I can say.

Curse you AquaScum!

Kohle

Apprentice Member

OP  5/02/13 2:51:10 AM#3
Originally posted by Torvaldr
It would be good to check out their beta forums.  This is a more traditional closed beta complete with NDA.  With that said I believe it's mostly 24/7 from what you can gather on their Facebook page and public portion of their website.  And that's all I can say.

Thanks! Guess I should actually read the stuff I agree to. Heh... yeah I'm pretty bad about that. Appreciate the info you were able to share anyways. :)