Trending Games | Trove | Elder Scrolls Online | Darkest Dungeon | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,769,784 Users Online:0
Games:720  Posts:6,186,985
Gamepot, Inc. | Official Site
Action MMO | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 01/30/13)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Wizardry Online Forum » General Discussion » Sony - SOE: You are proud of this POS?

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
42 posts found
  Omali

Hard Core Member

12/16/13 7:19:39 PM#41
Originally posted by fantasyfreak112

Your fanboism just becomes more and more obvious with each post. Sony had a their hand in developing WO as well and they have intimate details about every game they publish so they can make a intelligent decision(or lack there of). Otherwise I could have Sony publish anything because apparently they know nothing about what they publish according to you.

If you were in Vanguard beta you would know how "hands off" Sony really is when they publish a game. I mean the game was almost WoWified over night but hey they don't care about the actual game, all they do is publish, at least in lets pretend land.

Though not caring about what they published was ironically true with Wizardry for some reason.

I find it hard to take anyone seriously who uses the term "fanboi" without being ironic. Also Vanguard, despite having some great ideas, was always busted at the core. That's why it won all those awards for disappointment and worst MMOs of 2007, and why Microsoft ditched it. Sony's mistake was thinking it could be turned around.

Comaf

Hard Core Member

I want an mmorpg where pvp matters, my enemies are not my race or class, and community matters.

12/16/13 7:29:58 PM#42
Originally posted by UnleadedRev

OMG...what were they thinking?

RUN LIKE HELL AWAY FROM THIS AND DO NOT ASK WHY!

Sadly most my gamer friends (about 4-5 so no, not a lot of opinion here) avoid EA and Sony religiously. 

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search