Trending Games | Pirate101 | Guild Wars 2 | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,900,129 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,269,041
Gamepot, Inc. | Official Site
Action MMO | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 01/30/13)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Wizardry Online Forum » General Discussion » mmorpg.com community in WO?

3 posts found
  Lam3zor

Apprentice Member

OP  3/30/13 10:21:14 PM#1
so... does anyone play this game(anyone who tends to visit this site?)
I'm curious because up til now all the threads i found in this game forum are actually a "this game is a nono",
even though in my opinion its actually much better than this. seems like reason most ppl dont like it is
they expected one game and found the other, and dont really like the fact that its not the game they were looking for so they wont give much of a look at the product in hand.

how many of us are there who do play?
  DMKano

Elite Member

3/30/13 10:23:41 PM#2
I am still yet to try it, but I will give it a go at some point. I know all the negatives about it, but I am still intrigued.
  Lam3zor

Apprentice Member

OP  3/30/13 10:26:58 PM#3
Originally posted by DMKano
I am still yet to try it, but I will give it a go at some point. I know all the negatives about it, but I am still intrigued.

thats good. i do recommend looking up both servers(europe and US) if youre from neither to make sure you find the one most suitable. in this game ping is your greatest downfall xD also, good luck