Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Dragon Age: Inquisition | EverQuest | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,150 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,292,766
Gamepot, Inc. | Official Site
Action MMO | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 01/30/13)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Wizardry Online Forum » General Discussion » So, Wizardry Online launched ... is it worth the bandwidth?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
22 posts found
  Karteli

Apprentice Member

OP  2/01/13 11:04:00 PM#21

Thanks for the feedback everyone.  I'll likely try it out at some point, just so I can comfortably talk about it further.  It seems like a volatile launch though, so I'll let SOE work things out.

From what I'd heard and from the reviews though, it doesn't seem like it's for me.  I tend to prefer good UI's and controls, for instance.  I'll come back to this sub-forum when I know more.  Thanks for the input!

BTW I played and loved the original Wizardry series, all the way back to Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord.  Not that it means a whole lot since the game isn't really Sir-Tech.

To developers:  the song you picked for the trailer still stinks, I just watched it again.  You all missed the mark for your target audience, or are you only targeting the younger crowd?

Want a nice understanding of life? Try Spirit Science: "The Human History"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&feature=plcp
Recognize the voice? Yep sounds like Penny Arcade's Extra Credits.

AdamTM

Novice Member

I'M PUNCHING YOUR SALAD!!!!

2/02/13 8:27:35 AM#22
Originally posted by Loktofeit
Oh, and glad you like the site! Currently searching for the next player or union to interview.

Were you Mahaman on the beta forums?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search