Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Heroes of the Storm

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,643,516 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,077,216
Gamepot, Inc. | Official Site
Action MMO | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 01/30/13)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Wizardry Online Forum » General Discussion » Wizardry online where is this game listed?

5 posts found
  SabbathSMC

Novice Member

OP  12/11/12 9:27:06 AM#1

I have been int he beta for this game and its decent,yet i dont here anyone here yacking about it.

It has PVP with serious repercussions

It has group required missions. Seriously two of us have been playing and we really need 3 or 4 its that hard without a full 4 man team.

Its actually challenging. Unlike  most of the mmos of today this game is challenging.

the graphics are not that great and its a SOE game but other than that its not a bad game at all.

Just curious why i have not heard  any talk about it.

played M59,UO,lineage,EQ,Daoc,Entropia,SWG,Horizons,Lineage2.EQ2,Vangaurd,Irth online, DarkFall,Star Trek
and many others that did not make the cut or i just plain forgetting about.

Kuraphimaru

Apprentice Member

12/11/12 10:21:03 AM#2

Theocritus

Apprentice Member

12/11/12 10:25:03 AM#3
    There have been a couple other threads where we talked about it......I'm a big fan of the franchise (especially Wiz 8) but this game was pretty bad....It just wasn't fun.....Also the threat of losing our characters turns alot of us off.
  alkarionlog

Hard Core Member

12/11/12 2:07:54 PM#4

I play it , and the perma dead is kinda hard to happen, you just need to rush to the statue and get the res soon and evade the walkers so you can get like 95% of res you also get so items who can't be looted you can sacrifice to raise the chance.

also soul lvl raise the chance to +6% if you are high enough, perma dead can happen but its rare also the difficult of the game is pretty high the 4 first dungeon you can do it alone without much problem but after it you will need a group, also you lvl faster and move faster in groups. its pretty much a old school MMO in mind but still have lag issues, dated graphics if you are in it (pandora saga graphics lvl) and its soe running it

FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.

Amana

MMORPG.COM Staff

12/11/12 2:43:58 PM#5
Moved to the Wizardry forum :)

To give feedback on moderation, contact community@mmorpg.com