Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Destiny | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,860,274 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,246,421
Gamepot, Inc. | Official Site
Action MMO | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 01/30/13)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Wizardry Online Forum » General Discussion » Recieved a beta key, and entered it into my account, but i havent gotten an email yet?

2 posts found
  coopdog321

Novice Member

OP  11/10/12 1:04:47 AM#1
I got a beta key through a giveaway about 7 hours ago, and i entered it into my sony station account successfully, but i havent gotten a beta email yet... and my account on sony has the correct email verified so..... is that not normal? XD
  Kyleran

Bitter Vet™

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

11/10/12 7:52:31 AM#2

I just checked, you don't get another email after the 1st.  You were supposed to log into the link they gave you with your station account and it should have taken you to a webpage that had a link to download the beta installer which would have walked you through the rest of the process.

Arrogant, Condescending, Dismissive, Elitist, you speak as if these are bad things?
Kyleran - Bitter Vet ™ since 2006
"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon