Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Destiny | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,860,254 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,246,257
Gamepot, Inc. | Official Site
Action MMO | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 01/30/13)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Wizardry Online Forum » General Discussion » SOE Webcast: Wizardry Online (SOUNDS AWESOME!!!)

4 posts found
  khameleon

Advanced Member

GAMER 4 LIFE = YOUNG 4 LIFE

OP  11/01/12 8:22:25 PM#1

http://www.twitch.tv/soe/b/337726219

Permadeath, can PVP anytime, can become criminal outcast with big penalties for pking, can loot corpses of players, need party to beat HARD pve content, dice rolls, stats are fdifferent for each character because rolls, chests can be armed with traps so need thief, etc.

Need healers, need friends and diff classes to help you. Puzzles, ACTION COMBAT!!!! Can evade spells and attacks, can block, wow!!!

HARDCORE SOUNDS GREAT!!!!!!!

GAME TIL YOU DIE!!!!

Aerowyn

Novice Member

11/01/12 8:32:04 PM#2

some interesting stuff.. i like how the ressurection works sounds neat

I also like how the criminal and bounty system works.. I'm fine with FFA pvp but like when there's system in place that punish grievers.. also really like how they handle FFA loot as well really a neat idea

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

Myrdynn

Hard Core Member

11/02/12 6:16:49 AM#3

I know its closed beta and all, but where the heck are the forums?

Braindome

Hard Core Member

12/16/12 12:02:31 PM#4
Originally posted by Myrdynn

I know its closed beta and all, but where the heck are the forums?

http://forums.station.sony.com/wo/index.php