Trending Games | ArcheAge | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft | Shards

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,543 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,295,107
Gamepot, Inc. | Official Site
Action MMO | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 01/30/13)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Wizardry Online Forum » General Discussion » Wizardry Online Beta Details

7 posts found
  DashiDMV

Apprentice Member

OP  10/19/12 4:41:20 AM#1
Looks like it will start the 29th. There is a place on the site to enter codes but have no idea if codes have gone out yet or not. Worse comes to worse I am sure MMORPG will get a stack of them. 
  saker

Advanced Member

Make a WORLD,
Not a Game.

10/27/12 2:51:00 PM#2

Got a email today saying it will start the 29th!

Theocritus

Apprentice Member

10/27/12 2:54:46 PM#3
     I dont know whether to be excited for this game or not...I'm a big fan of the series but this one just doesnt sound like its going to be like the other Wizardry games.
  saker

Advanced Member

Make a WORLD,
Not a Game.

10/28/12 7:18:01 PM#4

Well beta is supposed to start tomorrow, I had just a few days ago received a email saying so, led me to believe I was in the beta (but I don't know if this is so). Still see no information about a download... It's supposed to start tomorrow, you'd think there'd be some information out... not impressive, is $oE running this show, I'm assuming not, they'd be at least more professional then this!

SlickShoes

Novice Member

10/28/12 7:40:23 PM#5

The e-mail clearly states that the beta will begin on the 29th and that people will be invited in waves.

They probably won't let many people in the first wave, just be patient and if you get a code, GREAT, if not then just keep waiting.

Myrdynn

Hard Core Member

10/28/12 8:14:45 PM#6
Originally posted by saker

Well beta is supposed to start tomorrow, I had just a few days ago received a email saying so, led me to believe I was in the beta (but I don't know if this is so). Still see no information about a download... It's supposed to start tomorrow, you'd think there'd be some information out... not impressive, is $oE running this show, I'm assuming not, they'd be at least more professional then this!

yah I got that too, and was excited, only to read the fine print that it wasnt an invite

Loktofeit

Novice Member

Currently playing EVE, SMITE, ArcheAge, and Combat Arms

10/28/12 10:08:03 PM#7
Danicia gave out a few codes on their Wizardry Online Twitter feed a couple days ago, but I don't know of any emails that have gone out yet.

"And wikipedia is as accurate as Britannica. Wikipedia is very reliable. You would be hard pressed to find a more reliable source for these kinds of things." -fivoroth