Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,288 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,315,869
Portalus Games | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Historical | Status:Final  (rel 01/22/08)  | Pub:Portalus Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Pirates of the Burning Sea Forum » General Discussion » A message for Portalus Games

1 posts found
  NortonGB

Novice Member

OP  1/20/13 9:28:47 PM#1

We don 't know exactly who in charge or who is leaving FLS to set up Portalus Games however in the best spirit of how things might be good luck with realizing the future potential with Potbs.

There was a good playerbase that I hope will follow you to better things, I hope you soon share your vision and look forward to what you want will be doing.  

I am GB from the old forums and was banned when someone in FLS screwed up and made public the Power & Prestige update release notes, the nda beta of which I was not part of.  To this day I am innocent.

Well done with believing in Potbs future, it should do much better with an independant company.

There must be a lot to do to set up a reliable alternative payment system to SOE.

Be true with yourself and open with your players then you might be able to win back some lost trust & loyalty.