Blizzard has revealed a quick look at the upcoming Diablo 3 Season 6 with its objectives and rewards. Season 6 is set to begin on Friday, April 29th at 5:00 pm Pacific (8:00 pm Eastern) in NA; 5:00 pm CEST in the EU and 5:00 pm KST in Asia.
Completing the stated objectives which differ from last season and will reward players with a single full set -- only one set awarded regardless of the number of characters started.
- Barbarian: Legacy of Raekor
- Crusader: Armor of Akkhan
- Demon Hunter: Embodiment of the Marauder
- Monk: Inna’s Reach
- Witch Doctor: Zunimassa’s Haunt
- Wizard: Delsere’s Magnum Opus
Players will also have a number of new and updated conquests to participate in.
Check out the full preview on the Diablo 3 site or participate in testing Season 6 via the PTR.