The Diablo III v1.0.3 patch has officially been deployed on the Americas servers with Asia and Europe set to deploy in the morning hours tomorrow. The patch brings significant changes to drop rates, bosses along with nerfs to some classes and improvements to others.
- The gold cost to level the Blacksmith has been reduced by 50%
- The number of Pages of Blacksmithing, Tomes of Blacksmithing, or Tomes of Secrets required to level the Blacksmith has been reduced
- Base levels now require 1 page/tome, down from 5
- Milestone levels now require 2 pages/tomes, down from 5
- The number of Pages of Blacksmithing and Tomes of Blacksmithing required to craft items level 1-59 has been reduced
- Items with 3 affixes no longer require Pages of Blacksmithing or Tomes of Blacksmithing to craft
- The gold cost of crafting items with 4 affixes and 5 affixes (including items in Inferno difficulty) has been reduced
- Weapon crafting costs have been reduced
- The chance for level 60 items to produce Legendary crafting materials when salvaged has been reduced
Read the full patch notes on the Diablo III blog.