Trending Games | WildStar | Neverwinter | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,640,842 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,075,490
Blizzard Entertainment | Official Site
Action RPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/15/12)  | Pub:Activision Blizzard
Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac XBox 360 PS3 Playstation 4 Xbox One | Out of date info? Let us know!

Diablo 3 Forum » General Discussion » DO NOT BUY DIABLO 3!

3 Pages « 1 2 3 » Search
46 posts found
  baphamet

Elite Member

6/22/12 2:17:45 PM#21

TL,DR

Faulkner

Novice Member

“The wise speak only of what they know.”
J.R.R. Tolkien

6/22/12 2:27:29 PM#22

Goodness..The more I read then more I am thankful I did not purchase this game.  I have freinds that are having fun in it though so... it must be a good fit for them, just glad I didn't waste the money.

Z3R01

Novice Member

MMO gamer since 1997

6/22/12 2:50:02 PM#23
Originally posted by mluo3

1.) RMAH (real money auction hosue) sure, spend 100000$ on virtual item to win. People dont really use the gold Auction hosue nemore. The worth of gold is apparently still high, even with the high repair fee.

Theres no RMAH on Hardcore and now that drops are adjusted you dont need the AH at all.

2.) Repair Fee to heavy, after the recent patch, the repair fee is seriously too heavy. For new players that come in, that is playing normal - hell. okay, your feeling good about this game? have fun, all the gold ur farming is going to repair fees when u get to inferno. Good Luck. 

Stop dying... For my geared out level 60 Barb it costs around 6k gold a death... That's nothing.

3.) Hard as inferno is, the drop is shit. You spend 100k+ for repair fee, to get 3k vendable "rare" items. Although if the repair fee was definitely not as high, i would say, running interno is still worth it, because u can easily make back those 3k.

Bullshit... Drops were fixed. If a player wanted to they can farm act 1 over and over and gear up in act 4 gear overtime with drops only. Did you not play after the patch?

4.) No Pvp 

Its being added, Relax...

5.) Blizzard/Activision WANTS YOU TO PLAY THE GAME THEIR WAY. There is absolutely no variability in this game. You cant even farm Jar breaking, EVEN IF YOU WANTED TO!. 

Farming Jars and chest by avoiding all content is a freaking exploit. I cant wait for them to delete Goblins next so you lamers will finally shut the hell up and play the game.

6.) Besides if you buy the game, you can't get pass level 13 in 72 hours! Because recently blizzard put a restriction on people who just purchased the game. Dont know what i'm talking about? google it.

They do the same thing with World of Warcraft when you go from trial account to paid. Oh Fyi its up to 72 hours... Buddy of mine bought his game digitally they unlocked his account in 8 hours. You guys are making a big deal out of nothing.

There is more, i can only think of those on the top of my head.

Because there isnt anything else to bitch about. Unless you are  going to cry that inferno is too hard or that I need to be online to play... You guys really need to get over it. Diablo 3 is a success well over 7 million units sold. no one is listening to you and running for the hills.

Playing: None

Waiting on: None

Gravarg

Spotlight Poster

For the Queen!

6/22/12 2:51:50 PM#24
Originally posted by Sinaku

I'm having fun Idk what your deal is.

+1

I took a break for a week, came back and it's still fun.

rdrakken

Apprentice Member

6/22/12 2:56:32 PM#25

I dont care what the game is like.

I dont care if its the best game ever made.

I dont care if 100% of the people I know are playing it.

I do not buy DRM games, not even if I have been waiting for the game for years...the fact that D3 is not better than D2 and it comes with a shop to top it off only makes me happy that they chose the DRM route and did not end up with any of my money.

Z3R01

Novice Member

MMO gamer since 1997

6/22/12 3:03:18 PM#26
Originally posted by rdrakken

I dont care what the game is like.

I dont care if its the best game ever made.

I dont care if 100% of the people I know are playing it.

I do not buy DRM games, not even if I have been waiting for the game for years...the fact that D3 is not better than D2 and it comes with a shop to top it off only makes me happy that they chose the DRM route and did not end up with any of my money.

I'm sorry but you must be blind and have no hands if you think D2 is even on the same level as D3 when it comes to gameplay. 

Gameplay is what matters. Everything else can be tweaked. D3 combat> D2 combat.

"I do not buy DRM games" Nice so you pirate everything right? There are very few games that dont have DRM... Hell you are posting on a MMO forum they all have it... Do you play on Steam? Thats DRM... Origin? Impulse? Any freaking game that requires you to connect online even once is DRM...

You must not play games at all...

Playing: None

Waiting on: None

User Deleted
6/22/12 3:17:36 PM#27
Originally posted by warmaster670
Originally posted by fivoroth
Originally posted by Axllow18

. They are too egotistic, and believe they are ALWAYS right. There is 90% people raging on forum, and 10% ignorant people who believes they are hardcore, and thinks they are actually enjoying this game

I really enjoyed this part where you tell people they are stupid for liking something; but they don't really like it, they are just too stupid to know they don't like it.

I don't want to blow your mind here but some people actually enjoy the game because, and this is the truely crazy part, the game is fun for them.

Please either grow up, or act your age.

THis. Nothing more to say to the OP.

Triple this, arrogant people who seem to think that anyone who likes something they dont are wrong or stupid really need a good reality check.

I agree 100%

Of course, people who DON'T like what I do are pretty stupid and need their head examined...

Unlight

Novice Member

6/22/12 3:28:55 PM#28

Didn't need your rant, OP, to convince me not to waste my money on Blizzard's shiny new RMAH platform.  Just reading the "features" list was enough to dissuade me.

Chrisbox

Advanced Member

6/22/12 3:29:55 PM#29
Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

If you are considering to play this game for a long time. DONT BUY THIS GAME. ive played ever since i bought this game. EACH PATCH MADE THE GAME WORST AND WORST!. I really cant tell the experience i have playing this game. yes the game might be easy to play from normal - hell, but once you get to inferno its jsut depressing. Blizzard has become a dictator. they want the players to play a game THEIR WAY. FFS, i am so tired of this game. I don't know why i gave this game so many chances, to only fuck me over till the end. Right now, i can do anything, i dont have enough money to even repair my armor. So all i ahve is broken items. And blizzard doesn't seem to understand that this isn't going to work. They are too egotistic, and believe they are ALWAYS right. There is 90% people raging on forum, and 10% ignorant people who believes they are hardcore, and thinks they are actually enjoying this game. So please, do yourself a favor, DON'T BUY THIS GAME. Really, your goin to regret it. Like i regret so much, if i seen this coming, i would have NEVER spent so much money and hype about this game so hard.

I see no reason not to buy it in your post.  

There is only one reason for me why i never bought it.  I can not play offline, and the only time i play single player games is when i am offline.

And the reason there is no offline is because the entire game is based around their auction house. 

Played-Everything
Playing-WoW
Want:Destiny, WoD

Aori

Novice Member

6/22/12 3:38:19 PM#30

If I wasn't actually making money off the game, I don't know if I would buy it in its current state.

My biggest issue at this point is, I prefer being a machine gun to a howitzer and I can't without severely gimping myself past act 2 inferno.

Aori

Novice Member

6/22/12 3:41:38 PM#31
Originally posted by Z3R01

2.) Repair Fee to heavy, after the recent patch, the repair fee is seriously too heavy. For new players that come in, that is playing normal - hell. okay, your feeling good about this game? have fun, all the gold ur farming is going to repair fees when u get to inferno. Good Luck. 

Stop dying... For my geared out level 60 Barb it costs around 6k gold a death... That's nothing.

Just wanted to say, you're not geared out if it only costs 6k after a death. Not to mention as a barb with higher gear the durability loss you take from getting smacked alot and hit gets costly quick.

Mahavishnu

Hard Core Member

6/22/12 3:45:12 PM#32

Thanks for the warning, but Diablo 3 is sold out here, so I am safe ;)

Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need.

spinesplit

Apprentice Member

6/22/12 3:45:24 PM#33

If i was not making some spare cash from it either i wouldnt still have it installed on my p.c I did love aspects of it and i think it had lots of potential but blizzard are just making the fans even more angry the more they try *fix* the broken game. One good thing i see from this though is that the only way wow will ever stop being king of mmos is if the fans turn on blizzard and thats exactly whats happening. I have loved blizzard games and i respect wow for what it is even in its current carebear state...but i am sick to death of seeing wow clones. If investors look at blizzard as the company YOU DONT make the same mistakes as...We will stop seeing so many wow clones in the mmo world and might see some more original new ideas finally.Thats my opinion on the subject though

just1opinion

Smart-Alek

6/22/12 3:48:05 PM#34

I'm only one person, but I certainly wish I had saved MY sixty bucks and let this one pass by.  All the things I don't like about it have already been detailed by other posters in other threads.  Suffice it to say....I should have saved the money and bought Torchlight 2 instead.  Love dungeon crawlers, hate being dragged around by the nose by Blizzard and forced to gear up THEIR way.  Just not a pleasant experience for me in any way.  That's just me though, and thousands and thousands of people love the game.  It's just NOT at all for me.

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club

Souldrainer

Spotlight Poster

6/22/12 5:08:41 PM#35

These patches represent Blizzard turning up the temperature a few degrees each time.  Diablo 3:  Biggest boiling frog marketing experiment in all of PC gaming!

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.

User Deleted
6/22/12 6:05:46 PM#36
Originally posted by MMOarQQ

If I saw someone eating a shit sandwich, I wouldn't give a damn.

The sooner you stop giving a fuck, the better your life will be.

QFT

Spoken like a Buddha

Clerigo

Apprentice Member

Healing Over Time since 2004

6/22/12 6:44:12 PM#37

I was offered the game after saying: "i wont buy it..im afraid it sucks"

You should had warned my friend in time.

But he is enjoying it...you know, that "I Luv Blizzard" guy....what can i do about it??

But i truly believe he will come to his senses. He is already roaming around doing small achievements...wont take long now.

zymurgeist

Hard Core Member

6/22/12 11:15:42 PM#38

Sour apples from people suffering the pervasive fear that someone, somewhere is having fun.  Make up your own minds people. Play or don't it's entirely your decision.

"Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice." ~Greys Law

flbellman

Novice Member

6/23/12 12:58:01 AM#39
However you want to put it guys, there are just too many people annoyed with D3. So something must be wrong.
  Souldrainer

Spotlight Poster

6/23/12 3:05:30 AM#40
Originally posted by 7star
Originally posted by MMOarQQ

If I saw someone eating a shit sandwich, I wouldn't give a damn.

The sooner you stop giving a fuck, the better your life will be.

QFT

Spoken like a Buddha

Isn't there an expression about evil prospering when good people do nothing? Totally appropriate here.

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.

3 Pages « 1 2 3 » Search