Trending Games | WildStar | Neverwinter | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,640,686 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,075,230
Blizzard Entertainment | Official Site
Action RPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/15/12)  | Pub:Activision Blizzard
Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac XBox 360 PS3 Playstation 4 Xbox One | Out of date info? Let us know!

Diablo 3 Forum » General Discussion » DO NOT BUY DIABLO 3!

3 Pages 1 2 3 » Search
46 posts found
  mluo3

Novice Member

OP  6/22/12 12:46:27 AM#1

If you are considering to play this game for a long time. DONT BUY THIS GAME. ive played ever since i bought this game. EACH PATCH MADE THE GAME WORST AND WORST!. I really cant tell the experience i have playing this game. yes the game might be easy to play from normal - hell, but once you get to inferno its jsut depressing. Blizzard has become a dictator. they want the players to play a game THEIR WAY. FFS, i am so tired of this game. I don't know why i gave this game so many chances, to only fuck me over till the end. Right now, i can do anything, i dont have enough money to even repair my armor. So all i ahve is broken items. And blizzard doesn't seem to understand that this isn't going to work. They are too egotistic, and believe they are ALWAYS right. There is 90% people raging on forum, and 10% ignorant people who believes they are hardcore, and thinks they are actually enjoying this game. So please, do yourself a favor, DON'T BUY THIS GAME. Really, your goin to regret it. Like i regret so much, if i seen this coming, i would have NEVER spent so much money and hype about this game so hard.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/3354739/

For those who are thinking about buying Diablo. Just read the general forum. Its not even the original Diablo staff that designed diablo 3. I feel like i was totally lied to. The game is poorly made. And for those who is still supporting this shitty game, get pass inferno before talking to me. If your telling me that its suppose to take months to beat inferno mode, you obviously havent got passed inferno act 1. This game is so bad,i dont even know where to start. Here is a list, i can only take from the top of my head. 

1.) RMAH (real money auction hosue) sure, spend 100000$ on virtual item to win. People dont really use the gold Auction hosue nemore. The worth of gold is apparently still high, even with the high repair fee.

2.) Repair Fee to heavy, after the recent patch, the repair fee is seriously too heavy. For new players that come in, that is playing normal - hell. okay, your feeling good about this game? have fun, all the gold ur farming is going to repair fees when u get to inferno. Good Luck.

3.) Hard as inferno is, the drop is shit. You spend 100k+ for repair fee, to get 3k vendable "rare" items. Although if the repair fee was definitely not as high, i would say, running interno is still worth it, because u can easily make back those 3k.

4.) No PvP

5.) Blizzard/Activision WANTS YOU TO PLAY THE GAME THEIR WAY. There is absolutely no variability in this game. You cant even farm Jar breaking, EVEN IF YOU WANTED TO!. 

6.) Besides if you buy the game, you can't get pass level 13 in 72 hours! Because recently blizzard put a restriction on people who just purchased the game. Dont know what i'm talking about? google it.

There is more, i can only think of those on the top of my head. if you take your time looking at the blizzard forum. There is just so much hate. Diablo 2 did not take months to get to hell mode. I enjoyed diablo 2. Not this piece of shit game. There is a difference between Fun and Unbelievably Unreasonable. I really hope blizzard burn to the ground. It just isnt the company it use to be. I don't think i will ever be buying a blizzard product ever again. 

Oh i forgot to tell you. If you do end up "charging your balance".  Which is like NX, NCcoin, or w/e cash shop currency, you can charge it. It will take anywhere from 2 to 7 days to get to you. However they take your money instantly. And Bid/Auction only last for a 1 day and 19 hours or something like that, AT MAX. You wont see anything bid for longer than that. So if you want to bid on something you either have to be psychic and know what you want to spend your money on, or you can charge it before hand, without know what you want to buy.

kostoslav

Novice Member

6/22/12 12:51:45 AM#2
The forum rule of 90%.
If u play since launch,take a break
  Laromuss

Apprentice Member

6/22/12 12:53:30 AM#3
Originally posted by mluo3

If you are considering to play this game for a long time. DONT BUY THIS GAME. ive played ever since i bought this game. EACH PATCH MADE THE GAME WORST AND WORST!. I really cant tell the experience i have playing this game. yes the game might be easy to play from normal - hell, but once you get to inferno its jsut depressing. Blizzard has become a dictator. they want the players to play a game THEIR WAY. FFS, i am so tired of this game. I don't know why i gave this game so many chances, to only fuck me over till the end. Right now, i can do anything, i dont have enough money to even repair my armor. So all i ahve is broken items. And blizzard doesn't seem to understand that this isn't going to work. They are too egotistic, and believe they are ALWAYS right. There is 90% people raging on forum, and 10% ignorant people who believes they are hardcore, and thinks they are actually enjoying this game. So please, do yourself a favor, DON'T BUY THIS GAME. Really, your goin to regret it. Like i regret so much, if i seen this coming, i would have NEVER spent so much money and hype about this game so hard.

sure sounds like the copy paste rant that was posted in the TERA forums and probably other ones

Sinaku

Novice Member

6/22/12 12:57:41 AM#4

I'm having fun Idk what your deal is.

Axllow18

Novice Member

6/22/12 1:05:15 AM#5

. They are too egotistic, and believe they are ALWAYS right. There is 90% people raging on forum, and 10% ignorant people who believes they are hardcore, and thinks they are actually enjoying this game

I really enjoyed this part where you tell people they are stupid for liking something; but they don't really like it, they are just too stupid to know they don't like it.

I don't want to blow your mind here but some people actually enjoy the game because, and this is the truely crazy part, the game is fun for them.

Please either grow up, or act your age.

fivoroth

Spotlight Poster

6/22/12 2:25:50 AM#6
Originally posted by Axllow18

. They are too egotistic, and believe they are ALWAYS right. There is 90% people raging on forum, and 10% ignorant people who believes they are hardcore, and thinks they are actually enjoying this game

I really enjoyed this part where you tell people they are stupid for liking something; but they don't really like it, they are just too stupid to know they don't like it.

I don't want to blow your mind here but some people actually enjoy the game because, and this is the truely crazy part, the game is fun for them.

THis. Nothing more to say to the OP.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

feroshus

Apprentice Member

6/22/12 2:30:07 AM#7

You're a little late bro, the whole world bought it already. Me and the people I play with are still loving it.

warmaster670

Apprentice Member

6/22/12 2:30:51 AM#8
Originally posted by fivoroth

Triple this, arrogant people who seem to think that anyone who likes something they dont are wrong or stupid really need a good reality check.

Apparently stating the truth in my sig is "trolling"
Sig typo fixed thanks to an observant stragen001.

Corehaven

Apprentice Member

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you.

6/22/12 2:34:21 AM#9

OP:  Okay.  I wont.  Didn't look like anything special to me anyways.  I have D2 still sitting on my game shelf from long ago.  D3 didnt look like much more than that and in some cases far worse.  Have D1 still over there too.  D3 just looked like the same stuff I've already played with better graphics.....from 5 years ago.  No thanks.  Online only too and its not an mmorpg.  Heck no. 

Your advice is probably sound.  Sorry you had to learn that advice through hind sight.  Foresight kept me away from it.  I will never buy D3.  Ever.  Diablo ended with D2 to me. 

Really Blizzard needs to move on.  They're putting out these sequels SO many years after the originals.  They're also arguably not improvements on them besides graphically.  Its like they are making games and tweaking them to make them better some ways and worse in others.  My best friend is a Starcraft fanatic.  He tried Starcraft 2 and didnt see the point of it.  He said it was the same game with some tweaks and better graphics.  So he never got it.  He just stuck to messing around with Starcraft 1. 

Blizzard just doesnt seem to have any new ideas at all.   I'll wait and see what TItan is.  Maybe they can impress me with that.  Kind of doubting it at this point but I'll take an open minded look at it whenever they actually tell us what the heck it is. 

MMOarQQ

Novice Member

"Against stupidity the very gods themselves contend in vain."

6/22/12 2:36:50 AM#10

If I saw someone eating a shit sandwich, I wouldn't give a damn.

The sooner you stop giving a fuck, the better your life will be.

Lord.Bachus

Elite Member

I believe in life before death... So dont forget to enjoy it while you still can.

6/22/12 2:41:53 AM#11

I see no reason not to buy it in your post.  

There is only one reason for me why i never bought it.  I can not play offline, and the only time i play single player games is when i am offline.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations)
Currently playing : The Elder Scrolls Online

joker007mo

Novice Member

6/22/12 2:46:29 AM#12
Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

There is only one reason for me why i never bought it.  I can not play offline, and the only time i play single player games is when i am offline.

ive never bought it cuz they screwed me on my cd key and i got banned from diablo 2. i accidently put in an o instead of 0 and that got me banned so no i dont think im going to buy that game

xenogias

Advanced Member

6/22/12 2:52:21 AM#13

Its a decent enough dungeon crawler. It doesnt deserve to have the title "Diablo" in my opinion though.  In my opinion Blizzard has either gotten rid of every talented developer they ever had OR thier Titan project is going to be minblowing. I think they have just gotten rid of all the real talent though because they didnt want to pay that kind of talent to stick around.

BizkitNL

Old School

"Free to play, pay to win""

6/22/12 2:59:30 AM#14
Originally posted by joker007mo
Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

ive never bought it cuz they screwed me on my cd key and i got banned from diablo 2. i deliberately duped items and that got me banned so no i dont think im going to buy that game

Fixed.

Feel like trying Planetside 2? Get a headstart with the starter kit!

azunaki

Novice Member

6/22/12 3:03:57 AM#15

i hate to say this, but you suck at diablo 3. the game is great, inferno is very very hard. act 1 is easy. act 2, welp that was interesting. my lvl 60 armor takes about 40k to repair if it gets completely broken, if your in inferno and dont have enough money for repairs your playing the game wrong, consdering 1k gold drops are common. step back play hell more build more money try some other characters out, and play the auction house, also one other thing. inferno is impossible without high armor and high resistences(all resistence is your best friend ever)

i doubt your resistences are above 300.

basically dont say a game sucks simply because you cant beat the HARDEST diffuculty(aside from hardcore of course)

StarI

Hard Core Member

6/22/12 3:36:28 AM#16

tl;dr version:

I made this account and my first post cos I am buthurt  when things don't go exactly my way!! World is so unfair!!

Oh and I play games too much.

coretex666

Elite Member

"I shall take your position into consideration"

6/22/12 5:49:39 AM#17

Finally someone openned my eyes. I thought I was loving the game, but it was because I was stupid...omg, now I feel like an idiot for thinking I enjoy the game.

I also like to eat steak...is it ok or am I just being stupid again

Playing: Chronicle 1
Waiting for: None of the games already announced

My game concept thread: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/369707 (any feedback appreciated)

dzoni87

Advanced Member

6/22/12 5:55:30 AM#18

Thanks for warning OP :) i didnt meant to buy it anyway. Still there are people who will buy it only because it have "Blizzard" and "Diablo" label on it and your posting and ranting will not do any good. You are just wasting time (unless you want higher post count for any reason).

Ammount of people defending it doesnt surprise me either. Hell, people on this boards defend everything and everyone.

Main MMO at the moment: Guild Wars 2
Waiting for: Pathfinder Online

StarI

Hard Core Member

6/22/12 5:55:36 AM#19
Originally posted by coretex666

Finally someone openned my eyes. I thought I was loving the game, but it was because I was stupid...omg, now I feel like an idiot for thinking I enjoy the game.

I also like to eat steak...is it ok or am I just being stupid again

ahaha

stakes these days are not what they used to be

dageeza

Novice Member

6/22/12 6:10:54 AM#20

D3 certainly does not deserve the name Diablo in its title..

And the OP is a little late with a valid warning as almost 7 million people already bought this AH based greed driven game..

If you dont mind spending a little real cash or a ton of gold to buy the appropriate gear the game is easy and becomes a farmers snorefest..

The problem will soon come to the farmers as well though because many of the real players that play for fun are not having fun and are quitting and soon the gold/gear farmers will soon have no one to sell to but themselves unless blizzard changes some stuff..

This aint your daddys diablo thats for sure..

Getting to level 60 is a joke unlike legitimately getting to lvl 99 in D2 and only act 1 and act 2 feel legit, the rest feels really rushed and cut way short, afterall to actiblizz its all about I-63 gear and the RMAH in the end....

RMAH, At a $1 fee for no sell and 15% per sell in actiblizz pockets perhaps this is the most genius non cashshop, cashshop ever devised...

Playing GW2..

3 Pages 1 2 3 » Search