Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Marvel Heroes | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,921,878 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,314,684
Blizzard Entertainment | Official Site
Action RPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/15/12)  | Pub:Activision Blizzard
Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac XBox 360 PS3 Playstation 4 Xbox One | Out of date info? Let us know!

Diablo 3 Forum » General Discussion » Leaving D3 For Awhile...

4 posts found
  Ratero

Advanced Member

OP  6/20/12 9:17:10 PM#1

I posted this in the Blizzard forums but somehow each time I do so my posts get deleted....  So I thought I would post it here.

I'll have to throw my hat in with the people quitting D3 for now due to the recent changes amongst other things.  I do not have great gear and I can barely do Act 1 Inferno content and I die constantly. With the recent nerfs my dps is reduced so it takes me longer to kill mobs and the elites tear me up.

The in game economy is totally inflated due to gold farmers which Blizzard most likely loves since as they sell money then Blizzard gets a cut out of each of the Gold Farmers completed auctions.  With this set up I really doubt Blizzard will put a stop to the Gold Farming.

Each day I look in the AH for items to improve my character and anything that would be a good upgrade is 3M+ and that is for items that are so-so in quality.  The really nice items might as well not even be in the AH as far as I'm concerned.

Enjoy the game everyone, I'll keep tabs now and then and if things improve I'll play D3 again but for not it's really not worth it to play since the only think I get out of it is frustration.

Ratero.

wormed

Hard Core Member

6/20/12 10:15:41 PM#2

I give anyone props who actually enjoyed D3 up to Inferno. I beat Nightmare and the thought of replaying the same game in Hell made me cringe. There was literally nothing new or appealing with each new step up; just horribly number scaled difficulty ie. simply more hp, hits harder. God forbid they actually add in new mechanics, or I don't know, maybe make Normal only 2 Acts, and let people unlock as they go along. Normal was a joke anyways.

I went back to playing Tera, which isn't super entertaining either but I enjoy the combat a whole helluva lot more. Maybe return for PvP, but I doubt it unless they add in WASD movement.

Nevulus

Apprentice Member

6/20/12 10:18:19 PM#3

I never understood why people insist on posting "farewell" threads.

Ratero

Advanced Member

OP  6/20/12 10:24:22 PM#4

It's not really a "farewell" thread.  I was just stating I'm taking a break from D3 due to the current state of the game.  I like playing D3 but as the game stands today it's not in a playable or enjoyable state.

Ratero.