Trending Games | The Crew | Landmark | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,850,814 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,224,156
Blizzard Entertainment | Official Site
Action RPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/15/12)  | Pub:Activision Blizzard
Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac XBox 360 PS3 Playstation 4 Xbox One | Out of date info? Let us know!

Diablo 3 Forum » General Discussion » Best post ever a must read

16 posts found
  Kaynos1972

Spotlight Poster

OP  6/20/12 9:30:49 AM#1

This is possibly one of th best post i ever read concerning the latest patch.  I hope Blizzard read it and realise what they did.  Check it out here :

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5889888966

User Deleted
6/20/12 9:32:56 AM#2
Originally posted by Kaynos1972

This is possibly one of th best post i ever read concerning the latest patch.  I hope Blizzard read it and realise what they did.  Check it out here :

your link is not clickable btw just fyi

"I'm just trying to do my part to ensure this kind of disgusting and cowardly behavior gets stamped out as soon as possible. If there's anything I hate in a game, it's feeling like I'm getting more powerful and that my time and efforts are culminating in some kind of... /shudder... progression. I'm in this for the frustration and disappointment, 100%, and I stand behind you with every patch that brings us closer to those ideals."

This was my favorite part. Someone might actually be having fun GASP LOL

Trionicus

Novice Member

6/20/12 9:35:57 AM#3

Most browsers have the right click go to website feature.

Zooce

Novice Member

6/20/12 9:36:44 AM#4

Not bad.

Trionicus

Novice Member

6/20/12 9:37:39 AM#5

This is still early in the morning for me, didn't realize it was sarcasm at work until the 4th point LOL

Thorbrand

Novice Member

6/20/12 10:15:23 AM#6

That was awesome.

D3 just a waste of hard earned cash/

Zekiah

Advanced Member

Hype (noun)
1. to trick; gull.
2. exaggerated publicity; hoopla.
3. swindle, deception, or trick.

6/20/12 10:20:12 AM#7

Ironically sad.

Blizzard is a sinking ship steered by fools and folly. This goes way beyond incompetence and approaches self-mutilation in practice.

Buncha jack wagons. The entire lot of 'em. What a pathetic attempt at a game, let alone the sequel to one of the best games of all time.

Fools.

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky

Mahavishnu

Hard Core Member

6/20/12 10:24:57 AM#8

This is exactly what many predicted. Players can choose to not buy a game. However, this game sold millions of copies all over the world. So next time you read some negative previews do not call them 'haters', maybe there lies some truth in those negative remarks. And learn to wait at least 2 weeks after release, before you buy a game^^

Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need.

FrodoFragins

Hard Core Member

6/20/12 10:29:58 AM#9

Some people have reading comprehension issues. LOL

mklinic

Hard Core Member

6/20/12 10:37:53 AM#10

I've seen plenty of bullet point lists of people with suggestions to improve the game and I was scratching my head at this one until about the fourth bullet point when it 'clicked'...I have fun with the game, but gotta give this guy credit for articulating his point in a humorous manner. I got a laugh out of it and it made me think about his complaints, so mission accompished. :)

-mklinic

"There's a point I think we're missing.
It's in the air we raise our fists in."
-from Behind Closed Doors by Rise Against

User Deleted
6/21/12 1:24:10 AM#11

It is a great post!

Here is another one, though this one is in a serious tone.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5889220366

Aori

Hard Core Member

6/21/12 1:33:05 AM#12
Originally posted by Mahavishnu

This is exactly what many predicted. Players can choose to not buy a game. However, this game sold millions of copies all over the world. So next time you read some negative previews do not call them 'haters', maybe there lies some truth in those negative remarks. And learn to wait at least 2 weeks after release, before you buy a game^^

They 'predict' it with every blizzard product, most of the time it is just hating. Also 2 weeks after release, i was still enjoying the game.

Either way my game is already paid for itself and then some, so nothing really lost on my end.

iceman00

Novice Member

Kevin Tierney

6/21/12 8:07:30 PM#13
Originally posted by Aori

They 'predict' it with every blizzard product, most of the time it is just hating. Also 2 weeks after release, i was still enjoying the game.

Either way my game is already paid for itself and then some, so nothing really lost on my end.

A game with less than a months enjoyment is worth 60 bucks?  Honestly, how does one come to that ROI?

Kuinn

Advanced Member

6/21/12 8:18:48 PM#14
Originally posted by iceman00

A game with less than a months enjoyment is worth 60 bucks?  Honestly, how does one come to that ROI?

Most singleplayer games you complete in under a week, with practically nothing else to do in them after that except some must-have-deathmatch crap. Many of those games are good games, enjoying good honest reviews too. Try to enjoy a month with just 60 bucks as a budget going to a bar, movies, traveling, anything really.

Kuinn

Advanced Member

6/21/12 8:27:11 PM#15
Originally posted by Zekiah

Ironically sad.

Blizzard is a sinking ship steered by fools and folly. This goes way beyond incompetence and approaches self-mutilation in practice.

Buncha jack wagons. The entire lot of 'em. What a pathetic attempt at a game, let alone the sequel to one of the best games of all time.

Fools.

Ironically sad? You just called someone incompetent and a fool who is sitting atop mountain of wealth and riches.

gainesvilleg

Novice Member

6/21/12 8:28:20 PM#16

Seriously, I think its funny watching the crying over pretty much anything (too hard, too easy, too much nerfing, not enough nerfing, too much auction house, not enough auction house, etc).  I did finally get bored of Diablo 3 about a day or two before the RMAH went live, but up until then it was a lot of fun.  I never once used any auction house, only farmed a tiny bit (maybe a total of 1 or 2 hours), and I got to Belial at the end of Act 2 Inferno relatively easily and feel like I got my money's worth.

But time to move on now, other games to play.  But watching the endless whiners is very entertaining LOL.

GW2 "built from the ground up with microtransactions in mind"
1) Cash->Gems->Gold->Influence->WvWvWBoosts = PAY2WIN
2) Mystic Chests = Crass in-game cash shop advertisements