Trending Games | Marvel Heroes | Elder Scrolls Online | ArcheAge | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,922,057 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,315,049
Blizzard Entertainment | Official Site
Action RPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/15/12)  | Pub:Activision Blizzard
Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac XBox 360 PS3 Playstation 4 Xbox One | Out of date info? Let us know!

Diablo 3 Forum » General Discussion » Diablo 3 will have Offline Play on PS3/PS4

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
23 posts found
  MadnessRealm

Advanced Member

Ignorance is Bliss.

3/16/13 4:18:26 PM#21
Originally posted by Vannor

The price we pay for having an open, more powerful, computing system.

Fine by me.

The online only D3 issues only lasted a couple of weeks. It's over now. Whats the problem?

The problem is for anyone that does not have access to a reliable internet access (cuts off often, not powerful enough so connection to server is difficult, etc) or no internet at all.

With offline play, at least you can play anytime and anywhere you want without having to rely on an internet connection which you would otherwise not have.

------
Your daily dose of common sense since 2009!

baphamet

Advanced Member

3/17/13 4:05:34 PM#22

Originally posted by MadnessRealm

Originally posted by Vannor The price we pay for having an open, more powerful, computing system. Fine by me. The online only D3 issues only lasted a couple of weeks. It's over now. Whats the problem?
The problem is for anyone that does not have access to a reliable internet access (cuts off often, not powerful enough so connection to server is difficult, etc) or no internet at all.

With offline play, at least you can play anytime and anywhere you want without having to rely on an internet connection which you would otherwise not have.

who the hell games on a PC or laptop that cant even get on the internet these days?

very very few.

sorry but no, it is not a problem for the vast majority of people.

nariusseldon

Elite Member

3/18/13 1:43:12 PM#23
Originally posted by baphamet

Originally posted by MadnessRealm

Originally posted by Vannor The price we pay for having an open, more powerful, computing system. Fine by me. The online only D3 issues only lasted a couple of weeks. It's over now. Whats the problem?

who the hell games on a PC or laptop that cant even get on the internet these days?

very very few.

sorry but no, it is not a problem for the vast majority of people.

In fact, even when i am travelling, i have internet at the hotel. To be honest, i have been playing D3 since release, and also other online games .... having internet is never an issue.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search