Trending Games | ArcheAge | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft | Shards

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,541 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,295,105
Blizzard Entertainment | Official Site
Action RPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/15/12)  | Pub:Activision Blizzard
Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac XBox 360 PS3 Playstation 4 Xbox One | Out of date info? Let us know!

Diablo 3 Forum » General Discussion » Diablo 3 will be released on the PS4

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 » Search
61 posts found
  Opapanax

Novice Member

Most Morbid One

2/21/13 4:45:32 PM#21

FINALLY...

Diablo HAS COME BACK...!

To Playstation!!!

Okay, I just had to get that out..

PM before you report at least or you could just block.

Tyvolus4

Apprentice Member

2/21/13 5:39:41 PM#22
Originally posted by LongLivePvP

I would consider playing this again if it had PvP like D2 did but noooope. 

They are just catering to the casuals again because it makes MONEY! So that is the trend from here on out folks.

Just get used to it, we wont have the old school feel to games anymore.

"Just get used to it, we wont have the old school feel to games anymore."

Ya except for games like P.O.E., or any of the growing number of Indy developers flocking to Steam Greenlight, the countless Kickstarter Projects that are dancing so nicely around the big studios,  or Star Citizen... I could go on, but I think I proved how wrong you are quite nicely.

baphamet

Hard Core Member

2/21/13 6:24:44 PM#23

Originally posted by darkbalth
This announcement made me not want to play anymore.  They are spending time trying to reach more ppl on the ps4 instead of giving us the pvp they promised on the pc version.  this shows they are after money and care about nothing else.

how do you know this? or are you just jumping to conclusions?

User Deleted
2/21/13 10:16:59 PM#24
Originally posted by baphamet

Originally posted by darkbalth
This announcement made me not want to play anymore.  They are spending time trying to reach more ppl on the ps4 instead of giving us the pvp they promised on the pc version.  this shows they are after money and care about nothing else.

how do you know this? or are you just jumping to conclusions?

He doesnt.  Its the new trend over at the d3 forums, the new thing people can grasp on to and rage about.  Its really quite silly.

The games going to include a much larger market segment of players, this is a good thing.

Now if blizzard was a 10man show...yeah i would raise a lot of questions about at what expense to bring this to ps4.  I think blizzard has spare people to develop D3 and get the ps4 version ready.

Also im not sure about the caring only about money thing (its a business so its really the main objective of the company and all companies btw) however the games come a long way in terms of improving since launch.  Most of the hardcore d2 fanatic complaints are about removing systems that make the game better, so i think that explains why they havent removed the AH ect.  I wouldnt expect a new content expansion for a while, on par with D2 (which wasnt very good untill its expansion btw)

expresso

Tipster

2/22/13 3:40:07 AM#25
Be fun if they allow controller play on the PC version/
  nariusseldon

Advanced Member

2/23/13 4:53:17 PM#26

I like it.

I hope they linked the AH and RMAH so now i have a larger market to sell to.

Banaghran

Novice Member

2/23/13 9:28:35 PM#27
Originally posted by Crunchy222

He doesnt.  Its the new trend over at the d3 forums, the new thing people can grasp on to and rage about.  Its really quite silly.

Now if blizzard was a 10man show...yeah i would raise a lot of questions about at what expense to bring this to ps4.  I think blizzard has spare people to develop D3 and get the ps4 version ready.

Dunno, accepting that they have no people to add a space between zeroes (and fix other issues which go back as launch) and then saying they have plenty people to do the ps version sound quite silly to me, too :)

Flame on!

:)

nariusseldon

Advanced Member

2/24/13 7:04:09 PM#28
Originally posted by Banaghran

Dunno, accepting that they have no people to add a space between zeroes (and fix other issues which go back as launch) and then saying they have plenty people to do the ps version sound quite silly to me, too :)

Flame on!

You don't think converting to a new platform, with a console base UI, takes the SAME kind of people as those who work on gameplay design, and mechanics, right?

Banaghran

Novice Member

2/25/13 5:56:23 AM#29
Originally posted by nariusseldon

Flame on!

You don't think converting to a new platform, with a console base UI, takes the SAME kind of people as those who work on gameplay design, and mechanics, right?

I have not argued anything about that :)

Flame on!

zymurgeist

Hard Core Member

2/25/13 3:52:44 PM#30

Flame on!

They have plenty of people to do the PS3/4 port. They've been hiring console programmers for months. They could fix  the things you're talking about too. If they were in any way priorities, or even desirable. Instead they've been working on real issues.

"Strong and bitter words indicate a weak cause" ~Victor Hugo

Banaghran

Novice Member

2/25/13 7:08:40 PM#31
Originally posted by zymurgeist

Flame on!

They have plenty of people to do the PS3/4 port. They've been hiring console programmers for months. They could fix  the things you're talking about too. If they were in any way priorities, or even desirable. Instead they've been working on real issues.

Thus some individuals should not be unhappy that they hire ps programmers instead of dunnowhat programmers that would be able to fix the issues?

Dunno, i dont really care one way or the other, all there is left is the annoyance when i read a variation of "blizz knows best". 

Flame on!

Etherignis

Novice Member

2/25/13 7:11:25 PM#32
I thought blizzard was going too announce wow on the ps4 lol
  nariusseldon

Advanced Member

2/25/13 7:51:25 PM#33

Dunno, i dont really care one way or the other, all there is left is the annoyance when i read a variation of "blizz knows best". 

Is that the same annoyance when you read a variation of "blizz made fun games", and "blizz games sell millions"?

May be there are more annoyance in store for you when they release the D3 expansion pak & Titan.

zymurgeist

Hard Core Member

2/25/13 11:53:57 PM#34

Flame on!

Thus some individuals should not be unhappy that they hire ps programmers instead of dunnowhat programmers that would be able to fix the issues?

Flame on!

Why would they hire dunnowhat programmers? They already have boatloads of every kind of programmer they could ever want.

ThomasN7

Novice Member

"Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong.” - Mordin Solus

2/25/13 11:59:44 PM#35
Sounds like more Blizzard game sis coming to the PS4. This could get really interesting. I want to see a SC Ghost reboot!
  Banaghran

Novice Member

2/26/13 6:38:43 PM#36

Flame on!

Flame on!

Why would they hire dunnowhat programmers? They already have boatloads of every kind of programmer they could ever want.

Because it takes them ages to do anything (in case it does feel right for a change) ?

We are only now reaching a "release" version of the game, with pvp and other stuff.

Flame on!

steamtank

Novice Member

2/26/13 6:48:20 PM#37

go play PoE

seriously, support a game that IS catering to what you are asking for

Banaghran

Novice Member

2/26/13 6:48:46 PM#38
Originally posted by nariusseldon

Is that the same annoyance when you read a variation of "blizz made fun games", and "blizz games sell millions"?

May be there are more annoyance in store for you when they release the D3 expansion pak & Titan.

Made =/= is making :)

Anyways, d3 was already the "shame on me" for me after wotlk, so i doubt it.

Flame on!

zymurgeist

Hard Core Member

2/26/13 8:49:57 PM#39

Flame on!

Flame on!

Because it takes them ages to do anything (in case it does feel right for a change) ?

We are only now reaching a "release" version of the game, with pvp and other stuff.

Flame on!

They're doing things all the time. 1.07 added a ton of changes. They've always done that. Diablo 1 had ten major revisions. Diablo 2 had 14 or more major revisions.  BTW the PS3/4 version is a completely different game. Same art and story but different mechanics, UI, etc.

nariusseldon

Advanced Member

2/27/13 3:05:29 PM#40

With their level of polish .. of course it takes time. Look at how long it takes to make the game. Look at how long it takes to make SC2.

In fact, they have scrapped whole game when they didn't like it.

Just like they scrapped arena pvp (it was running and have videos at one point).

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 » Search