Trending Games | The Crew | Landmark | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,850,573 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,223,877
Blizzard Entertainment | Official Site
Action RPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/15/12)  | Pub:Activision Blizzard
Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac XBox 360 PS3 Playstation 4 Xbox One | Out of date info? Let us know!

Diablo 3 Forum » General Discussion » The Devil is coming to the Playstation 4!!!!!

3 posts found
  MMOExposed

Spotlight Poster

OP  2/20/13 7:22:00 PM#1

The Devil is coming to the PS4!!!

are you ready for it?

will you get it on the PS4?

StonesDK

Apprentice Member

2/20/13 7:32:38 PM#2
My last console was the first playstation. I have no desire to ever own one again, once I started playing on a PC. Even if I ever decided to go against what I just said. Diablo 3 would never be a game I would waste money nor time on
  Rednecksith

Apprentice Member

Bite my fiery metal ass!

2/20/13 7:48:46 PM#3
Originally posted by MMOExposed

The Devil is coming to the PS4!!!

are you ready for it?

will you get it on the PS4?

You're seriously asking this question on a site full of Blizzard and console hating blowhards? Why don't you just go ask Richard Dawkins who he's endorsing for the next pope while you're at it? I don't mean to sound overly harsh, but that's just a really stupid question to ask here, as it will serve as nothing but flamebait.

That being said I already have the PC version (CE in fact), and I'm not really sure if I'll be buying the next generation console(s). I'd rather spend that money on PC upgrades (GTX 680 anyone?). However, if there are some nice exclusives I'll consider it. After all I am a big Gears of War fan.