|82 posts found|
1/23/13 3:56:53 PM#81
Originally posted by Hurvart
wait .. you don't like the game and you have 6 levels 60s? You priority is wrong. I love the game and i only have 3 level 60s.
- the items ... cool trade off between stats, actually quite fun trying to decide how to gear
- the drop rates ... are you complaining too high or too low? I want my 200M item too .. but if it drops more freq, it won't worth that much, right?
- the quest .. you have a point .. they are linear. But why do you care? You are not following the quests for your farming route, are you? Nobody does that you know. People kill stuff in this game .. the quests are just a thin excuse to do so.
- RMAH .. why is this a problem? It is a great thing .. i can SELL on it. In fact, i already made back what i spend on the game. And real dollars hold values better than gold, and the transaction cost in the RMAH is LOWER than that in the gAH for items worth more.
- repair cost .. are you joking me? When gold drop can be worth 2-3k a pop (and you knwo how many gold drops are there), repair cost is just negligible. What MP are you playing? When good items are in the 10s of millions, a few 10s of Ks of repair cost is nothing. One good drop covers you literatlly for years. In fact, they are putting in bigger gold sink in 1.07 (new gem and remove gem cost in the million range) because repair cost is not doing this job.
- boss fight .. you don't need to fight bosses, you know. In fact, when i farm MP6, often i don't even bother with bosses. Elites and champs are more challegning, and where the action is.
2/17/13 3:37:17 PM#82
I want some apologies.