|3 posts found|
OP 12/11/12 12:08:56 AM#1
1) BiS items (best in slot). it allows no variety or different builds. the skill system is a joke right now. there will always be a better skill that blizz subjecates you into without balancing everything else.
2) no pvp, nuff said.
3) rmah. every asshole out there can buy the best items and claim they are "better" than you cause they do more DPS. lol.
without going into further detail, i can assume most people will agree with me that blizzard has become a cesspit of money making rats.
12/11/12 3:24:32 PM#2
Originally posted by stygianapoth
1. BiS isn't required for anything. You can complete the game with a strength based staff mage if you really want to.
2. If you want to PvP it's a problem. No question there.
3. Why would you give a damn about what assholes claim?
Assume anything you want.
"Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice." ~Greys Law
12/11/12 6:28:13 PM#3
Who says you have to play the game on the toughest Monster Power setting? Play a skill build that YOU find fun and roll with it.
You do realize RMAH is optional? I know of some people who start a new character and deliberately never touch the auction house expect for maybe gems. It makes the loot hunting aspect way more fun. Furthermore, why should you care what random strangers think about your character?