Trending Games | Landmark | Camelot Unchained | Hearthstone | Skyforge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,919,628 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,310,092
Blizzard Entertainment | Official Site
Action RPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/15/12)  | Pub:Activision Blizzard
Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac XBox 360 PS3 Playstation 4 Xbox One | Out of date info? Let us know!

Diablo 3 Forum » General Discussion » Diablo 3 beta

8 posts found
  Kuppa

Novice Member

The problem with censorship is ********

OP  3/01/12 2:08:10 PM#1

Does anyone in our wonderfull community have a spare diablo 3 beta key??? 

alkrmr

Novice Member

3/01/12 2:09:20 PM#2

^ what he said

zakiyawow

Novice Member

3/01/12 2:09:29 PM#3

There is no key for beta. If you are picked, they flag your account for you to download and test.

Smitty88

Novice Member

"I pitty da fool"

3/01/12 2:12:20 PM#4
Originally posted by zakiyawow

There is no key for beta. If you are picked, they flag your account for you to download and test.

Negative, fansites are giving codes out for D3, only if you opt in and get selected from Blizzard will your account get flagged for beta.

zakiyawow

Novice Member

3/01/12 2:14:36 PM#5
Originally posted by Smitty88

Negative, fansites are giving codes out for D3, only if you opt in and get selected from Blizzard will your account get flagged for beta.

Something new then :)

Smitty88

Novice Member

"I pitty da fool"

3/01/12 2:18:00 PM#6

Yeah... they have a sticky on the diablo main forums of sites which were givin keys to handout. Just be warned ive been trying to win some of these facebook/twitter contests and its a madhouse with people trying to get their hnds on a key =/

zakiyawow

Novice Member

3/01/12 2:20:53 PM#7

Yeah... they have a sticky on the diablo main forums of sites which were givin keys to handout. Just be warned ive been trying to win some of these facebook/twitter contests and its a madhouse with people trying to get their hnds on a key =/

I think they are ramping up final beta for release. The wait won't be long and beta is rather short as a matter of fact. You can get all classes to max ( allowed for beta ) in no time. 

Smitty88

Novice Member

"I pitty da fool"

3/01/12 2:25:18 PM#8

I think they are ramping up final beta for release. The wait won't be long and beta is rather short as a matter of fact. You can get all classes to max ( allowed for beta ) in no time. 

Yeah i heard beta is very limited. I think its a good thing so most of the game will be new to everyone.