Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,471 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,294,527
SMITE (SMITE)
Hi-Rez Studios | Play Now
MOBA | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/25/14)  | Pub:Hi-Rez Studios
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

2 posts found
  Shrilly

Apprentice Member

OP  3/16/14 6:16:42 PM#1

The point is to win games and hopefully you will win more than you lose if you are better (usually not the case with so many random teammates).

The skill based form of currency i guess is favor and the only thing to spend this on is..skins.

There is no other point to the game except for i guess reach the top the god pack allows it so that new gods are worthless sense you get access to all future gods.

What is the point to make you stand out in this game?

MamasGun

Apprentice Member

"The man that knows something knows that he knows nothing at all." -E. Badu

3/18/14 11:35:36 PM#2

While I can't speak for everyone,

The point is to HAVE FUN.  I've never liked MOBA's- DOTA was boring, LoL was boring... But Smite has me hooked.  I've been playing for over a year religiously- only taking two week breaks in between logging in for at least one good night of Smite.

Some people play to play in Ranked matches, where you gain 1 mastery level for a certain amount of Gods to enter Ranked, and then you play against other players worldwide for a score.  Smite's just gaining momentum as well, as they are now having tournaments offering $cash$ prizes.

I, personally, don't play Ranked- I play Casual.  Yeah, you can get matched with some random idiots.  But when you do get matched with and against equal counterparts (and it's been happening more frequently with the updates), Smite is phenomenal to play.  5v5 Arena, 3v3 joust, 5v5 conquest (3 tower lanes), Domination or Assault- there's a lot of game modes.  I prefer Arena, as it's a quick Deathmatch. 

Sometimes when I wake up- I don't drink coffee... I just play a game of Smite.  I swear, Smite needs an octane rating- that shit could make a baby grow chest hair.

Loves: SMITE, WildStar, Project Zomboid, PSO2, DCUO,

Worst Online Communities: WoW/WoD(the OG MMO Trolls), DayZ/WarZ, SMITE/LoL/DOTA, EVE Online, APB

"I’m ready for
All the comparisons
I think it’s dumb and it’s embarrassing
I’m switching off
No longer listening
I’ve had enough of persecution and conditioning
Maybe it’s instinct- We’re only animal"
- Lily Allen, Sheezus