Trending Games | Star Citizen | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Landmark | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,346 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,311,333
SMITE (SMITE)
Hi-Rez Studios | Play Now
MOBA | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/25/14)  | Pub:Hi-Rez Studios
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

SMITE Forum » General Discussion » Abuse of power. DO NOT PLAY

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
24 posts found
  natpick

Advanced Member

2/06/14 10:57:40 PM#21

you tell someone to go kill themselves over a game and come on here looking for allies?sorry for you dude,you need to

grow up.

Torcip

Hard Core Member

2/06/14 10:59:46 PM#22
Originally posted by Serenes
Originally posted by kennethk
Did you report him before this all occurred? Did you block him for his actions? Your lack of actions to resolve the issue peacefully is what lead to your ban because you resorted to childish and much worse actions than his. You deserved it. 

How is it much worse? He griefed me and yes I did report him immediately after the game ended, my entire team was annoyed with him, but he kissed the mods ass at the end of the game so he did not get banned, and its more childish to defend myself from the guy who attacked ME the entire game, destroyed my experience in the game, and some how I'm more childish then him? Are you kidding me? Take off you rose tinted glasses and join the real world. My words were more harsh not anymore childish

I am telling you right now that in the real world, with real adults, you do not getting into a pissing match or verbal fight with anyone. You ignore them, you let them seem like the asshole moron that they are and you keep your mouth shut. The instant you open your mouth you become just like him and you are now also an asshole moron. Only a child thinks it's ok to say things like that, no matter what anyone says to you. It's not worth expending the energy to deal with someone who is all bark and no bite, the sooner you learn that the sooner you will become a better person.

Serenes

Advanced Member

OP  2/06/14 11:02:10 PM#23
Originally posted by natpick

you tell someone to go kill themselves over a game and come on here looking for allies?sorry for you dude,you need to

grow up.

I'm looking for justice, that the other player gets to act like a kid and attack and grief people all game, and then because he kissed the mods ass does not get banned. If you play Smite ask people about me Mialily, most people that know me will say I'm nice and friendly until you attack me repeatedly.

The mod did not even look into the logs, he just banned me and moved on. It was not fair.

The mod was on the other team and all the mod seen is what I said, he never even looked into the nasty things he was saying to me. I can live with being banned, but he deserved to be banned just as much as I did, if not more for starting it.

Killsmallchi

Novice Member

Don't be simple

2/06/14 11:02:31 PM#24

I'm with OP on this one. At least, they should stick with their are two parties in a fight and banned the other guy for pushing the OP into saying it. I see no reason the OP just had to take it. He defended himself and if the person did end up killing themselves, it still would have been that players choice, not the OP's. 

Toxic players are toxic and ruin communities. If they want to go down the same road as LoL, which is now spending tons of times trying to fix there mistake, then they can just fail. If this player was harassing the whole time and a GM just let it push the OP to the brink, he should have known it was going to happen. The GM should have stepped in and removed the toxic player before it became a problem.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search