Trending Games | Wizard101 | Crowfall | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,947,051 Users Online:0
Games:778  Posts:6,368,969
SMITE (SMITE)
Hi-Rez Studios | Play Now
MOBA | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/25/14)  | Pub:Hi-Rez Studios
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

SMITE Forum » General Discussion » New player in need of a few answers .

2 posts found
  IIsis

Apprentice Member

OP  7/14/13 3:28:53 PM#1

Hey guys , I just started to play this game today , and , as every newbie I have a few questions / need help on some things .

First of all , what is happening with the official smite forum , I tried to get there to find out more about the game but I get a browser error .May that be my browser or are the forums down/incompatible with my browser (Internet Explorer 10) .

Second ...I'm not a PC newbie, but I really couldn't find out how can I chat in any event .I tried to look into controls and stuff , googled a bit , with no success .I feel a bit stupid asking this , but how can I chat in events where I get no chat box?

Third ...I've noticed the rotation of gods .The ones with !the ones rotated (need some details on this one)and the others are just starter gods ? Will those(starter gods) be free to play with for the rest of my stay here or just for a couple of days or so .I need to know this before I spend my favor(s) on other stuff .

Fourth... What is the easiest way to gain favors ? I mean from which type of events ? I've noticed I get 100 for each '1st day's wins' and 500 from level up , but I wonder which type of match pays better .

Thanks in advance .

Gorwe

Elite Member

7/17/13 7:45:25 AM#2
1. No idea. I'll even up your ante and say that even the game itself started borking up. But their forums are inaccesible for 3-4 days to me now. Not that there is any use of them.

2. Chat? As in Main menu or in game? For MM I have NO idea how and tbh, it bothers me quite a bit. But Hey! It's beta, so...

3. Starter gods should remain yours even after the rotation changes. Also, the people who start under the different rotations get the different starting gods. Look up at the patch notes to see which ones you will keep.

4. By playing a game. Lol no shit right? Doing all the 1st wins and DON'T rent the gods! That ought to work rather...spiffy. Also, don't buy gods that don't interest you(mostly mages and carries for me). Otherwise buy Legendary god edition(unlocks all the current and all the future gods), but then progression seems a bit stunted no?