Trending Games | Swordsman | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,876 Users Online:0
Games:714  Posts:6,175,736
SMITE (SMITE)
Hi-Rez Studios | Play Now
MOBA | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/25/14)  | Pub:Hi-Rez Studios
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

SMITE Forum » General Discussion » A quick question

3 posts found
  Gorwe

Elite Member

OP  6/26/13 4:51:46 PM#1

I'll be quick and concise(for a change!):

If I like MOBAs, but I dislike clicking for every little thing(don't like to click to give commands that much), will I enjoy Smite? Seeing how it's wsad controlled et al...

Quick eh?

Xssiv

Hard Core Member

6/28/13 12:14:15 PM#2

My buddies and I tried LoL but couldn't really get into the controls after so many years of playing MMO's and FPS.   We stumbled upon Smite a few months back and have been loving the game ever since.

The game is very similar to LoL in concept but with MMO style controls and third person perspective which made it very easy to pick up as a new player.   

Even though it's easy to pick up and get started, the game offers a lot of depth with various game play modes and a ton of Gods to choose from, each with very distinct roles and play styles.  

If you're looking for a solid alternative to MMO PvP, this game is definitely one to check out.  

Gorwe

Elite Member

OP  7/01/13 8:05:38 PM#3
I am not even playing MMOs for PvP lolz! I haven't seen even ONE whose PvP interested me. Ok, I am a lying knave. There was one. Guild Wars.

Anyhow, I jumped in and it feels WAY better than them clicky MOBAs(it just dawned on me that my favourite genre isn't RTS-it is RPG). I didn't realise that control could mean so much. Now I know why some guys are ready to swear everything they have on WoW being the best MMO/Castlevania IV being the best...well Castlevania.

The core being this: I am not tired after playing 2 hours of Smite. Bored? Perhaps, because it all depends on teams etc, but tired? Defo no!

LoL/HoN just Exhausted me(I was really cream cracked/broken down) even after measly hour and an half! Sheeesh!