Trending Games | ArcheAge | Guild Wars 2 | WildStar | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,786,867 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,193,266
SMITE (SMITE)
Hi-Rez Studios | Play Now
MOBA | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/25/14)  | Pub:Hi-Rez Studios
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

SMITE Forum » General Discussion » Smite Review Storm Goes Godsmacking

4 posts found
  Silentstorm

Elite Member

OP  2/26/13 3:48:23 PM#1

Storm Review Video

Now I know you guys didn't see this one coming. Me playing a Moba wtf Scion is that you? Yes it is me and I had fun while going on a killing spree. Didn't help much that my team I was on had no killers. And the only killer (ME) didn't know wtf he was doing. All in all I liked this game better way better than LoL. People may get mad at it but a game that is 3d and more controlled is more fun to me. 

It also shows more skill I don't think mashing a mouse clicker to move back in forth shows skill. If anything it shows how old and lazy you are as a developer to still be using that method. As I said this game allows you free movement to lay traps and show cunning. The character design is rather interesting although some gods just seem boring. While others make you say wow got to use him in a fight.

Sound was pretty standard in my opinion could use a bit more BOOM. Game play made me laugh how you can know nothing but still is a killer. I just use what I know from gaming to basically set people up and it worked. That may draw the MOBA noobs in I admit I am one. But as you can see in the game still went on a rampage. I give this game an 8.5 out of 10 because the sound could be better. And some of the God's didn't in my opinion make much sense.

Madamefate

Novice Member

2/26/13 4:37:02 PM#2
Dat Intro O_O
  Silentstorm

Elite Member

OP  2/26/13 6:26:38 PM#3

wait what?

Not sure what that means

Madamefate

Novice Member

2/26/13 8:40:23 PM#4
It means wow your new intro the music and look is awesome.