Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | War Thunder | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,606 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,295,622
SMITE (SMITE)
Hi-Rez Studios | Play Now
MOBA | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/25/14)  | Pub:Hi-Rez Studios
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

SMITE Forum » General Discussion » I hate ranked

3 posts found
  Castillle

Forum Bunny

OP  9/07/12 5:46:29 PM#1

I tried ranked twice.  Both times, I everyone got kicked off the match and we were all like "WTF?!?!?!" in lfg -.- 

Anyone else had this persistent and annoying e-shoe?

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
( o.o)
(")(")
**This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

MAXPOWERPC

Novice Member

10/04/12 12:09:40 AM#2
Actually yes, my second ranked match game I got disconnected during load screen and my internet was still working just fine. Everytime I tried logging back on just froze at log screen, finally after 10 mins I was able to rejoin the game and somehow my team was dominating and we won lol.

www.maxpowerpc.com
Custom built computers/Case Modifcations tutorails & Game reviews.

Fuggly

Novice Member

10/04/12 12:20:10 AM#3
I left Smitew after trying Ranked and finding out you could only play one ranked every 45 minutes i think it was. If i remember correctly, the ranked Q opened every 30 minutes for you to join, then after you joined you had to wait another 15 i think it was for some reason i forget. That was insta turn off for me. I will not be going back to Smite because of that. One match every 45 minutes is beyond any words i can think of to describe its retardedness.