Trending Games | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Star Wars: The Old Republic | World of Warcraft | EverQuest

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,901,068 Users Online:0
Games:753  Posts:6,271,401
BioWare Mythic
MOBA | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes Forum » General Discussion » Open BETA much better then closed BETA!

1 posts found
  UnleadedRev

Apprentice Member

OP  4/17/12 7:28:07 AM#1

After my initial flame of this game, I am now hopelessly addicted to it, and reached level 12 and even spent $9 on Gems for a gold boost and an XP boost as well as the Volrik Marauder, which is actually free, but if you want to upgrade him after trying him out you have to buy him with in game gold and gems.

I opted to cut to the chase and spend like i said $9 for the above and do not see any reason to buy anymore.

So its free to play from now on for me and I dont mind the $9 going to a good cause, i.e. a WARHAMMER game!

It will all carry over into release as well.

So what changed my mind? Well, I didnt know they were rotating race and classes and had more maps, I thought it was a one map game with limited classes and races...silly me.

There is a web site I need to find out about that lists everything that will be in release.

Fear the Alien, the Psyker, the Heretic, the moronic Steam Moderator.