Trending Games | ArcheAge | Destiny | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,343 Users Online:0
Games:740  Posts:6,239,491
BioWare Mythic
MOBA | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes Forum » General Discussion » I have to give them credit sometimes....

6 posts found
  Jyiiga

Apprentice Member

OP  4/10/12 2:50:00 PM#1

Today Drulg was released... I had experience with him earlier in beta so I know what to expect. Basically its a melee snare/silence class with moderate to high spike damage (depending on if the target is knocked down). He gains health back via "Devourer" if he can achieve a killing blow on a target.

Just like any character in the game he has advantages and disadvantages and in the coming weeks he will be equalized like anything else...

However, this weeks three freebie classes are.... Goblin Shaman, Bright Wizard and Volrik all of which are casters (to some degree) and all of which are extremely weak to Drulg. So all the free players are piling onto those chars and getting annhilated by the people with 10 bucks to spend on Drulg.

Nice way to get you to buy things.. eh..

-laughs-

UnleadedRev

Apprentice Member

4/16/12 11:47:22 AM#2

What about gear?

I see no way to earn and upgrade ones gear or to make yourself look different.

Fear the Alien, the Psyker, the Heretic, the moronic Steam Moderator.

Jyiiga

Apprentice Member

OP  4/16/12 11:52:22 AM#3
Originally posted by UnleadedRev

What about gear?

I see no way to earn and upgrade ones gear or to make yourself look different.

There are skins that you can purchase with gold you earn in the game or with gems you pay rl money for. You can also socket three slots per character to give yourself perks or change some of your core skills to do different things. You have to remember that this is not an MMO title. It has more in common with games like League of Legends than it does with MMOs.

UnleadedRev

Apprentice Member

4/17/12 9:17:23 AM#4

Yep, see that now..I want the Vorilik skin with the cool mace.

Very addicting game, they just need more maps which I know they have for release.

patryns

Novice Member

4/17/12 9:23:46 AM#5

The price of each Hero is overpriced and I noticed people on facebook who were posting negative constructive issues with the game seem to come  up deleted!  Is this an EA thing?  I know this for a fact since I was one of the posters!

UnleadedRev

Apprentice Member

4/17/12 4:52:54 PM#6

They should not delete posts as i have argued with Steam abotu that kind of stuff...but regardless, I would have to say that $9.99 is nothing to spend on a game, as you only need 1 Hero....for those who are alt addicts, they are rotating full featured as well as free Heros. Moreover, the game is more condusive to TRYING OUT FOR FREE the Heroes and after finding one you like then and only then buying it so you can upgrade it. You can also, transfer some of the things from one Heroe to another btu not all.

I would rather spend $9-$18 on a great F2P game then $59 for some of the regular poor and mediocre games that are being sold.