Trending Games | The Crew | Elder Scrolls Online | Lichdom: Battlemage | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,846,569 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,222,283
BioWare Mythic
MOBA | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes Forum » General Discussion » Sign up for beta you wont be disappointed

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 » Search
62 posts found
  leafs43

Novice Member

10/24/11 5:52:55 PM#21

Game doesn;t play anything like Warhammer Online.

It has some classes from WAR, but the similarities end there.

It doesn't even feel like its run on the same engine as WAR.

eycel

Novice Member

pew pew

OP  10/24/11 7:48:37 PM#22

yea your right, it doesnt and it feels great I think.

eycel

Novice Member

pew pew

OP  10/26/11 12:48:53 PM#23

Wanted to let everyone know the play times this week

BETA TIMES:
Thurs. Oct. 27th
4PM-8PM EDT (8PM-12AM UTC)

Fri. Oct. 28th
10AM-10PM EDT (2PM-2AM UTC)

Sat. Oct. 29th
12PM-6PM EDT (4PM-10PM UTC)

Ill be on all 3 days, im eycel there, just add me if you want to warband togather.

zellmer

Advanced Member

10/27/11 9:46:46 AM#24

Still with the absurd  "4 hours and done" stuff...

Looks like I'll ignore the e-mail once again and keep crossing my fingers for a dota 2 one to show up....

eycel

Novice Member

pew pew

OP  10/27/11 2:00:19 PM#25

one hour left till beta starts this week.  If your in beta add me eycel and pm me to get a warband started. 

popinjay

Advanced Member

Aaron Rodgers>Brett Favre

10/27/11 2:04:30 PM#26

/snore.

I think I'll let someone else guinea pig this thing in beta. Since it's going to be FTP anyways, I have better things to do with my time than debug a game. I won't miss anything considering when they launch I can try the "fixed" game.

But happy bug hunting for anyone going for it!

eycel

Novice Member

pew pew

OP  10/27/11 2:07:36 PM#27

Iv never had this much fun in any beta.   Cmon popin, u kno u want to.

Darrgen

Novice Member

10/27/11 2:07:49 PM#28

This game could've been fun but instead they made the game too simplisitc. There is hardly any actual skill involved with this game.  The auto targetting system needs to be completely removed as well. Makes melee useless unless you're with a group of players. You're better off playing a healer or a ranged if you're running around solo.

Bottom line is a game that focuses on being a MOBA should have a lot more strategy and skill involved in playing. This game lacks both which will result in the game getting very boring fast.  4x BW 2xshaman seems to be the best arena setup and 3x bw, 2x shaman, 1xrat ninjaing the outer bases on mourkain is like the best setup there.

popinjay

Advanced Member

Aaron Rodgers>Brett Favre

10/27/11 2:09:46 PM#29

Originally posted by eycel

Cool, then that means the launch will be even better!

Call me when you're done debugging, maybe I'll come around then and check it out. When does this game launch anyways?

What beta stage is this in?

eycel

Novice Member

pew pew

OP  10/27/11 2:10:17 PM#30
Originally posted by Darrgen

This game could've been fun but instead they made the game too simplisitc. There is hardly any actual skill involved with this game.  The auto targetting system needs to be completely removed as well. Makes melee useless unless you're with a group of players. You're better off playing a healer or a ranged if you're running around solo.

Iv played quite a few hours of it.  I use the orc warrior in Mourkain with a warband and it works extremely well. As for the auto targeting Im not sure Iv seen anything that doesnt work.  If anything Id say the pvp is as fun as any Iv ever played coming from years in wows BG's and some rift pvp as well as a bit in aion.

eycel

Novice Member

pew pew

OP  10/27/11 2:12:47 PM#31
Originally posted by popinjay

Cool, then that means the launch will be even better!

Call me when you're done debugging, maybe I'll come around then and check it out. When does this game launch anyways?

What beta stage is this in?

Well its not really like your normal beta like a b2p/p2p type of game.  There is some info on facebook but other then that there really is nothing else.  The main website for WOH is basically a video and thats it.  I think its a ways off from what I was told by someone else, but that could me just a few months since its afterall just a simple pvp game.

This is the 4th or 5th beta session I think.

rate the hype if you can as well here on mmorpg.

Darrgen

Novice Member

10/27/11 2:14:05 PM#32

Iv played quite a few hours of it.  I use the orc warrior in Mourkain with a warband and it works extremely well. As for the auto targeting Im not sure Iv seen anything that doesnt work.  If anything Id say the pvp is as fun as any Iv ever played coming from years in wows BG's and some rift pvp as well as a bit in aion.

You are fighting randoms, Trust me you'd be dead fast vs my warband setups.

eycel

Novice Member

pew pew

OP  10/27/11 2:16:17 PM#33

You are fighting randoms, Trust me you'd be dead fast vs my warband setups.

te heh, no we fight we been fightening mostly warbands.  Iv got 44 wins, 13 in row last saturday.  Last weekend was my first play.

Darrgen

Novice Member

10/27/11 2:24:44 PM#34
Cool but the beta wasn't running Sunday and that's not even good. We didn't lose once we made a warband. This is me and my 2 arena partners who are all gladiators in wow arena.
  eycel

Novice Member

pew pew

OP  10/27/11 2:27:05 PM#35

yea I made it almost to grandmarshal once in WOW BG wit my preist in vinalla. Also I relise there wasnt beta on sunday.  Saturday there was though.

You can barly get in more then 13 games in 6 hours of play.  lol.

Darrgen

Novice Member

10/27/11 2:33:54 PM#36
Sure you can especially if you get arena. 4 bw aoe kills people fast and racks up the points even faster. On mourkain wed almost always have 2 outer bases plus middle so that was quick as well. Just depends on tactics of the other team on mourkain tho
  eycel

Novice Member

pew pew

OP  10/27/11 2:37:06 PM#37

if your not eating or taking breaks lol maybee, mourkain alone takes 20 minutes to play, plus waiting for queue.  We mix it up, we dont always have the same ppl playing togather.

Darrgen

Novice Member

10/27/11 2:40:44 PM#38
Mouirkain only takes 20 mins if you can't hold an outer base to keep middle
  eycel

Novice Member

pew pew

OP  10/27/11 7:16:02 PM#39

4 hour beta just concluded, had a blast! Anyone else play?

Myrdynn

Hard Core Member

10/27/11 7:19:01 PM#40

crap forgot about it, I have been enjoying it, but it gets a little boring with no account/char progression

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 » Search