Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Marvel Heroes | World of Warcraft | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,013 Users Online:0
Games:712  Posts:6,173,426
BioWare Mythic
MOBA | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes Forum » General Discussion » Sign up for beta you wont be disappointed

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 Search
62 posts found
  lizardbones

Elite Member

I've become dependent upon spell check. My apologies for stupid grammatical errors.

10/14/12 10:34:42 AM#61

I played in the earlier betas, and enjoyed it. It was focused and pretty well done. They should have done this first, then Warhammer Online. :-)

For every large, complex problem, there is a simple, clear solution that also happens to be absolutely wrong.

sapphen

Apprentice Member

10/14/12 3:32:12 PM#62
Originally posted by raww

So I signed up for beta and OP you couldn't be more wrong,  this game is VERY disappointing.  I'll be posting my experience in another thread, but let me just say to anyone wondering whether to try this:  run.  Find another game, and enjoy it.  This one is terrible.

The game was FUGGIN' AWESOME in it's first few betas, it just went down hill from there.  I have no idea what they was planning to do with it.

Apparently they started charging people early in beta for items and then when everyone realized that those items was overpowered they choose not to change them because so many people payed for them.  It went to a fun game to a pay to win (although there is an option to obtain these items through gameplay, it's very impractical and tedious).

This is not a game for new players, they are just not welcomed.  You are either a high 'rank' and can get a warband or you're matched against premades who beat you mercilessly.  I can't help to feel disappointed to see another warhammer IP fail when it could've been so much more.

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 Search