Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | EverQuest Next

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,794,206 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,194,886
Petroglyph Games | Official Site
MOBA | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/26/12)  | Pub:Petroglyph Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

4 posts found
  Naowut

Novice Member

OP  9/23/11 6:05:18 PM#1

Just curious..

I logged on this game at launch and I didnt even sit though 1 game. this game got NOTHING on HoN or LoL, IMO.

Now its spamming me with emails trying to sell most of the heroes at like 80% off.

Howlong do you think this game will last?

And is there anyone who plays this game? prefers it over the other MOBA games?

SyrusSyi

Novice Member

9/23/11 7:30:33 PM#2

SEe you only played one game. you can not judge a game off one match that would be like going to play world of warcraft or aion or rift and playing to level 5 and saying this games is got nothing for it avoid this game.

Playing: Single player games |

Awaiting: Wild Star |Blade & Soul | The Repopulation | The Elder Scrolls online | ArcheAge | Firefall | Survarium | Bless | Black Desert |

Played: Guild Wars | Diablo 3 |The War Z | Runescape |World of Warcraft |Combat Arms |Perfect World | Rift | Fiesta | DC universe online | Aion | Age of Conan |Allods | Vindictus | The Secret World | Forge | Battle of the Immortals | Global Agenda| Cabal Online | Tera |

Naowut

Novice Member

OP  9/24/11 5:15:00 AM#3

The fact that youre comparing an MMORPG to a bad clone of Dota with 3 badly animated heroes and a prime time population of 20 tells me you shouldnt be discussing this.

If you can anwser 1 of the questions above I might take you seriously.

SyrusSyi

Novice Member

9/24/11 4:31:05 PM#4

Well you are wrong log in right now there is over 200+ people playing.

So tell me how 28 5 v 5 games are going on and 20 2 v2 games and 30  # man PvE games are going on if only 20 people play.

Playing: Single player games |

Awaiting: Wild Star |Blade & Soul | The Repopulation | The Elder Scrolls online | ArcheAge | Firefall | Survarium | Bless | Black Desert |

Played: Guild Wars | Diablo 3 |The War Z | Runescape |World of Warcraft |Combat Arms |Perfect World | Rift | Fiesta | DC universe online | Aion | Age of Conan |Allods | Vindictus | The Secret World | Forge | Battle of the Immortals | Global Agenda| Cabal Online | Tera |