Trending Games | ArcheAge | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,568 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,295,367
Cryptic Studios | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/20/13)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Neverwinter Forum » General Discussion » Anyone else....

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
22 posts found
  ranncore

Novice Member

3/30/13 1:30:37 PM#21
Originally posted by Purutzil
Originally posted by ranncore
Originally posted by Purutzil

Either way, I can't wait for it to be released. If they had a twenty dollar access pack I'd pay for it maybe, 

They do have a 20$ pack. 

Read what it says, it says nothing about giving access, it states specifically it DOES NOT give access. :)

Oh, you must mean the 5 day headstart access? Because BW2 and 3 were really, really to get free access to. The 20$ pack doesn't give any headstart, but I got into both BW2 and 3 for free. They gave out over 40,000 free BW3 keys. 

Ramonski7

Spotlight Poster

"A wise man has something to say, but a fool just has to say something."

3/30/13 1:42:26 PM#22
Originally posted by 4bsolute
Originally posted by Elesdee
I only miss it because I have a ridiculous mmorpg addiction and nothing to feed it with right now

How about you get over it? It's a real feat to achieve and you can teach others.

But this is not really a forum to discuss addictive gaming-behaviour.

I can only say that every addiction, is a struggle to search something you desperetally look for in this world, which it can not give you. And I dont want to convert you to anything, but spirituality and meditation helped me to get further into the direction I want to go with my gaming behaviour to discover and learn more: Discover myself and what sheer endlessly the universe has to offer.

Gaming is just a microscopic recreation of what we can do in other realms of consciousness with our bodies you guys dont even have a clue of "we" have.

If people would get more and more conscious about all the abilities we have and what our society dont want us to have, gaming and mainly the whole economic system would crash in an instant.

Your choice. Either free will and be the director of your own life or getting spoon-fed by others your whole life (which is nothing bad)

:)

The part in red was nothing more than a hyperbolic statement. You know this by the follow up in green, which means he's actually being quite selective with his so called "addiction". Real addicts are not so picky about it and wouldn't even bother posting on forums as they have hundreds of mmos to feed their "addiction" if it were actually real. I mean I've never recalled a alcholic who only drinks Bud Light or a drug addict that only smokes pot.  And the meaning of "addiction" I'm getting from your "outreach" spill seems to be the "I'll do anything to support my addiction" kind. Which is not what I got from Elsedee's banter.

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

2 Pages « 1 2 Search