Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Star Wars: The Old Republic | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,644,276 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,077,950
Cryptic Studios | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/20/13)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Neverwinter Forum » General Discussion » Few More Questions

3 posts found
  RollieJoe

Advanced Member

OP  3/23/13 7:21:43 PM#1

So I hit level 15, still loving the game.  Had a few more questions though and figured I'd ask here, since trying to get any info in-game is absolutely pointless (thousands of players spamming pointless text in every zone).

1) Potions seem ridiculously OP, at least at level 15.   Does that change later?  Right now as long as I buy potions, I can solo anything/everything and am absolutely impossible to kill since I can  just spam 100% full HP pots almost non-stop (they have a 0 to 10 second CD it seems).     I really hope this changes later, or else there will be 0 challenge.

2) Anyway to recall back to town?  I got a recall scroll from a quest once but is there any other way (eg. Hearthstone, recall command, etc.)

3) Are action points strictly for filling up the center yellow/orange crystal to use the "daily" powers?   As a cleric I also have some Divine meter to the left of my character that fills up when I attack things (but not when I heal?) and I wanted to know if there's anyway to increase that more efficiently or increase the max to beyond 3 divine points.  It takes a good bit to fill up, but I can burn through it all in seconds.

Thanks!

nolic1

Elite Member

3/23/13 7:29:49 PM#2

I agree I like it to as to your questions.

1.) Yes they are op but they said you can solo the normal stuff but when doing the dungeons you que for you will need a healer and pots for them.

2.) Same here on the scroll but you can get more from a merchant you do the lost Idol quest to the Goblin and the elf the elf I think is the one that carry's them.

3.) Yes on the Die in the middle its strictly for those skills to ethier side 1,2 keys. As for the other bar thing it says what that bar is if you hit alt and open up free arrow move not sure what it is but I do play a cleric as well and am not even sure but my cleric is only 8 and my other is a Great Weapon Fighter. 

Hope that helps some.

To me I enjoy gaming I dont play to be uber I play to have fun. If a game is not fun to me guess what I move on and play something else till I find one that is. When I find that great game and not sure if in my life time there will be one I hope it has everything I want in an mmo.

ranncore

Novice Member

3/23/13 7:35:29 PM#3

The solo content is ridiculously easy and that doesn't change at all through the game. The delves and skirmishes become significantly harder as you level up. 

I wish there were more recall scrolls and an easy way to exit dungeons. As it is, if a party member drops in the middle of a dungeon and you can't complete, you have to log all the way out of the game and back in. That's balls. 

Action points are different than divine power but are built up the same way.